In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- One of the best villas in Kalkan
- Spacious and luxurious
- Stunning sea and Kalkan views
- Short walk to beach and restaurants
- Private transfers and car included
Every Simpson Exclusive villa falls into the ‘wow’ category for one reason or another, but now and again we come across a property to get extra excited about, and Villa Canim is just such a place.
Let’s begin with the location. Villa Canim lies in prestigious Komurluk, the most desirable and conveniently-located part of Kalkan, with steps and a pathway leading directly to the beach, the harbour, the shops and an enticing choice of restaurants in just five to ten minutes. Sitting just above the Palm Beach club, the villa is well known locally for its stunning, completely unobstructed views over the harbour to Snake and Mouse islands: the classic Kalkan panorama and a breathtaking backdrop for indulgent afternoons by the infinity pool and warm starry nights on the terrace.
The second stand-out feature of Villa Canim is the décor. Recently refurbished, the villa takes a tasteful, less-is-more approach, with muted colours, natural materials and hints of this coastline’s rich archaeological history creating unique and refreshingly understated spaces to relax in. The design is as practical as it is beautiful, made up of a three-storey main house and an attached, self-contained annexe, ideal if some of your party would like a little extra space and privacy. With multiple terraces there’s plenty of room for everyone to find a quiet corner, or get together as a group to share the experience of this blissful spot over drinks and dinner.
As Simpson Exclusive guests, you’ll enjoy the extra services of our local concierge, a true Kalkan expert who can arrange everything you need to make the most of your stay, from restaurant reservations and boat cruises to an in-villa massage or dinner cooked to order and served in the luxurious comfort of your own villa terrace. With Kalkan’s beach clubs, watersports, rooftop restaurants and pretty winding streets within easy walking distance, Villa Canim is an outstanding base for a multi-generation gathering, two families travelling together or to mark a special occasion in style. Booked in combination with one or both of our neighbouring properties, Villa Hanedan and Villa Sultan, it also offers a wonderful opportunity for large groups to travel together and enjoy this special spot.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, ice machine, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, leads to terrace
Lower ground floor
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to terrace
Ground floor annexe
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, lead to pool terrace
- Table football
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue and outside kitchenette
- Outside shaded dining area
- Infinity swimming pool 11m x 7m (depth 1.50m – 1.60m), can be heated for £100/week if required (please request at time of booking)
- Full catering available, advance booking advised
- Steep road leads to villa
- Limited parking outside villa, couple of steps to the pool terrace (not suitable for mini-buses and a third hire car would have to park away from the villa)
- Private transfers included and hire car(s) delivered to villa
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Beach club 3min walk
- Shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 10min walk
- Supermarket 15min walk or 5min drive
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Transfer Dalaman airport to Kalkan 1hr 45min
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon, and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 11-12 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon, and 2 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Beautiful villa in great location. The photos do not do it justice.
Sarah Bishop – July 2020
We usually travel independently. On this occasion we chose Simpson Travel as we were a large party and travelling with family. We were very impressed with all aspects of our trip. The pre-departure team and communication were excellent. Resort staff were most professional, knowledgeable and always available. The quality of the accommodation was excellent. Simpson Travel exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to use them again.
Mrs Lee – August 2019
The villa is perfect and easy to walk to Kalkan. The boat trip and Hamam at the Kalkan Regency were both really good – the boat is beautiful. Our rep, Kitty, was excellent. Simpson Travel just gets better and better.
David & Ann – May 2019
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions