In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- State-of-the-art interiors
- 22m private infinity pool
- Gym, sauna and Turkish bath
- Walking distance to local restaurant
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
We have a number of extraordinary properties within our luxury portfolio but perhaps none as surprising as Villa Sade, our state-of-the-art Simpson Exclusive in a beautiful rural setting close to Kalkan. Jaw-dropping, breath-taking, original; we could quickly run out of superlatives to describe this high-end property which boasts a 22-metre infinity pool, complete with jacuzzi area and sun-warmed loungers suspended tantalisingly above the water. Only in Turkey would you find a three-bedroom villa with such fine features and the added bonus of a private gym, sauna and hamam, all perfectly positioned near a charming traditional village.
Islamlar is home to the villa owner Erhan, who spent many of his formative years down in Kalkan learning the art off flawless hospitality. The results speak for themselves and now he not only owns the best villa in the area, but also one of the finest restaurants in Kalkan, Sade, in the heart of the Old Town. Without doubt he has captured the best of both worlds in this exceptional single-storey house; peace, privacy and mesmerising views in an idyllic countryside setting, just a short drive from the hustle, bustle and sophistication of life down by the water.
Spacious, contemporary interiors are the epitome of relaxed elegance, sumptuously furnished and flowing effortlessly out onto the expansive terrace and pool area. You couldn’t wish for a more splendid spot to recline or dine as the mood dictates and when you’re after a little local fare, one of the best restaurants in the area is just a short stroll away.
For those who like to step out by day, Villa Sade is close to the Lycian trail and some truly spectacular walks but if you’d rather stay put (and why wouldn’t you) a couple of lengths of the pool or a little turn in the gym will go some way to help you hang onto your waistline in the face of great temptation. Because just a ten-minute drive away, Kalkan offers some of the finest dining in our collection and as the early evening call to prayer echoes down the valley, the lure of the meze, fresh seafood and köfte (Turkish meatballs) down in this vibrant cosmopolitan resort is almost irresistible.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Islamlar & Üzümlü
- 3 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, Playstation and Bluetooth docking station and doors to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Master double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with jacuzzi bath and en-suite shower room/WC
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Sauna and gym
- Turkish bath
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Table tennis
- Outside shaded dining area
- Outside Jacuzzi
- Infinity swimming pool 3m x 22m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Children's pool 1.4m x 20m (depth 0.5m throughout)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Restaurant 10min walk
- Village centre (Islamlar), shop and grocers 5min drive
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 10min drive
- Patara beach 25min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A pretty mountain village just above Kalkan Bay, Islamlar is a place of bucolic tranquillity and rustic architecture set against the dramatic backdrop of the Taurus Mountains. In the heart of Islamlar you will still find a truly traditional way of life, unchanged throughout the centuries: an old tea house, a bakery where flour is still ground by millstones and shepherds herding their sheep among the olive trees.
Nearby is Islamlar’s even sleepier neighbour, Üzümlü. This traditional village is wonderfully unspoilt – a place where you can fully immerse yourself in the every-day comings and goings of rural Turkey.
But should you wish to experience a more cosmopolitan expression of Turkish hospitality, Kalkan with its beach clubs, vibrant waterfront bars and rooftop restaurants, is just a short drive away, giving you the best of all worlds.
To complete the picture, visit our handpicked selection of lovely villas in Islamlar & Üzümlü.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Islamlar & Üzümlü
View holiday Booking Conditions