In this section...
- Pretty character home
- Private garden
- Renovated stylish interiors
- Family friendly
Set above Kalkan and only a few minutes’ drive to its pretty streets, this house of character is a perfect spot for families or couples who wish to either explore the historic hinterland or dip into the delights of the nearby town.
With hand-made wrought iron and wooden furniture, marble floors, kilims and cushions, this charming property is both attractive and stylish, whilst the spacious outside area offers shade, comfortable sofas and stunning views of Kalkan Bay.
The interiors are sophisticated and capitalise on the best of Eastern and Western influences with both the upstairs double bedroom suites looking out to sea.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Lounge area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD/CD player, Bluetooth speaker, USB charging plug sockets, ceiling fan
- Lounge leads to garden and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes full oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom; leads to garden and pool terrace
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to French balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Approximately 15 steps up to villa
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Stone-built barbecue
- Private swimming pool 7m x 4m (depth 1.85m throughout)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Beach club 5min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Kalkan) 5min drive or 20min walk down hill
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Yet again Simpson travel provided a great hassle free holiday for our family. Thanks!
Ms Benjamins – August 2017
Excellent holiday,excellent service,excellent company. You need confidence that if anything unexpected happens,it will be sorted properly. Simpson (in the guise of Vicky) are outstanding in this regard.
Mr Raistrick – June 2017
We had such an amazing time here in "The Stone House". The place is just beautiful with a stunning view, peaceful and perfect for our family holiday. Our 4 year old boy enjoyed playing in the pool every single day from the morning to late afternoon. Every night we went out for dinner and every resturant we ate in the food was delicious. People here are very friendly and they say "Hello" at every step. We will definitely be back here soon.
Simpson Family – June 2017
We had a great time. Vicky is excellent, plus The Stone House is a really nice villa with great outside space. Our arrangements using Simpson Travel were faultless. We will definitley be back next year. Thanks, Colin.
Mr Raistrick – October 2016
WOW - Simpson Travel, you seem to think of everything! From the friendly rep looking after us at the airport (on arrival and departure) to the food and drink waiting for us at our stunning villa, it all made for a perfect week in the sun. Thank you.
Mrs Hanbury – August 2016
The Stone House in Kalkan is a fabulous property, it is peaceful and private and provides everything you need for a truly relaxing holiday.
Mrs Lunn – July 2016
Had a great time at The Stone House. Ran out of time to do everything. Would love to come back.
Mrs Martin – June 2015
Lovely relaxing week spent in the lovely villa. The pool and outside space is lovely. Thanks to Chris for his support.
Mrs Holmes – May 2015
First visit to Turkey and not disappointed. The Stone House is first rate accommodation. Chris, our rep was on hand to answer all our queries.
Mr Langdon – May 2015
I have been on 2 holidays with Simpson Travel and stayed at 3 of their villas. Each has been of an amazing standard. Every time the whole experience has been well organised throughout, from the initial phone call to getting there and back again. Totally pain free. Can't wait to holiday with Simpson again!
Miss Ng – October 2012
We have never traveled with Simpson before and will do again - it was a fabulous holiday enjoyed by the whole family.
Mrs Mcgarva – June 2012
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Taurus Mountains, cosmopolitan Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and is a stylish, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores.
The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars with their colourful cocktails and rooftop restaurants where you can tuck into a wonderful variety of delicious food, and enjoy impeccable service wherever you dine.
View holiday Booking Conditions