In this section...
- Spectacular views
- Stylish interiors
- Private and quiet
- Glorious sunsets
- Restaurants/beach 5-minute drive
With stunning views across to its island namesake, this stylish villa stands out from the more traditional accommodation on the laid-back Bozburun Peninsula. And yet the calming, contemporary interiors and abundance of natural light make it the perfect complement to its surroundings – and it’s also just a five-minute drive from unspoilt Söğüt.
For couples in search of romance, the idyllic panorama, with just a scattering of village houses, is an enviable setting. However, for two couples or a family, the space, both inside and out, gives everyone room to breathe.
Villa Symi has been generously designed with three bathrooms for the two bedrooms to ensure easefulness is the order of the day. The bedrooms also open out onto one long balcony for even more space, plus you have the added advantage of a range of luxury fittings: everything you’d want when pure relaxation is your only objective.
The outside area comes with the same sense of expansiveness: a good-sized pool and huge outdoor terrace, both private and peaceful, make this a place you won’t need to leave. It’s also a spectacular vantage point from which to soak in the sunsets that the area is famous for. There's even an evening meal service, delivering delicious locally cooked food directly to your door when you are not of a mind to cook.
However, we definitely recommend venturing out to discover the many virtues of vibrant Söğüt below. Drive down, or leave the car and let us arrange a taxi; there’s excellent seafood to be sampled in the village’s atmospheric waterfront restaurants, which offer the freshest fish and best kalamari and octopus in the area. Our guests also comment on the wonderful sense of community that thrives here: a quality that makes this one of our most memorable destinations.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD player, music system and wood burner; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, water cooler, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Shower room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, leads to balcony
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed), leads to balcony
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 3.85m x 8.8m (depth 1.5m throughout) with ladder access
- Villa not suitable for children under 8 years due to drops
- Steep and unpaved road for the last 500m to villa
- Evening meal service available on request
- Local taxi service
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Söğüt (restaurants/mini-market) 5min drive
- Bozburun 15min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group D – 1.5 litre petrol engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Duster Lodgy or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Wonderful villa with the most amazing views over Symi – you could stay there all week and watch blood orange sunsets. We enjoyed the friendly locals, seeing goats on the road, lady walking her donkey carrying wood and amazing food. Spectacular scenery and still an unspoilt area. Don’t miss it!
Debbie Lyall – June 2019
We spent several days enjoying the beautiful scenery, sunsets and starts. Cooking nice meals in the well-equipped kitchen and enjoying a drink on the terrace. We walked bay to bay, drove across the mountains and visited Bozburun. All enjoyable.
Simpson travellers – June 2019
A week of sumptuous sunsets from a beautifully appointed villa. We found the area beautiful. Jessica is a very attentive hostess and responds almost immediately to any requests.
Anne & Graham – May 2019
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Reaching out from a forested coastline towards the nearby Aegean islands of Symi, Tilos and Rhodes, the Bozburun Peninsula is one of the most peaceful and picturesque corners of southwest Turkey.
Azure bays and sheltered coves, woodland, olive groves and mountains set the scene for a holiday fragranced with fields of lavender and wild thyme. Centred around the seaside town of Bozburun itself, famous for boat building, this discretely luxurious destination is a protected conservation area, made for leisurely boat trips, sea-view restaurants and walks along the cliff tops.
View holiday Booking Conditions