In this section...
- Adult Only Partner Hotel
- 6 comfortably furnished rooms
- Breathtaking views towards Symi
- Beautiful gardens
- 10-minute walk down to Söğüt
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
We have long dreamt of finding a hotel in Söğüt and are delighted to bring you the glorious Bademli Bahçe, undoubtedly the finest boutique hotel in the area. In the picturesque hills above the village, this magical hotel is set in an almond grove facing the Greek Island of Symi and enjoys beautiful private gardens and breathtaking sea views at every turn. Perfect for a car-free week, Bademli Bahçe Hotel offers understated style in enchanting surroundings; close enough to walk in and enjoy Söğüt’s charm and authenticity whenever you wish yet one-step removed, remaining truly peaceful even in the height of summer. The attractive lawned gardens, generous pool and elegant terraces are shared by just six comfortable suites, all tastefully furnished in keeping with the beauty and serenity of their surroundings, with magnificent sea views and a private balcony or terrace. Turkish breakfasts are a serious affair and guests enjoy a mouth-watering selection of local fruits, yoghurts, breads and pastries on the glorious terrace by the pool. Appealing seating throughout the hotel grounds ensures plenty of space for couples to spread out and enjoy this tranquil adult-only haven; and when a little relaxed sociability is called for, the pleasant bar serving lunchtime snacks and evening drinks is an inviting hub.
Bademli Bahçe is the vision of its Anglo-Turkish owners who searched for years along this stunning stretch of coastline in order to find the perfect spot to realise their dream. Unquestionably they’ve found it and their warm hospitality and attentive service is the secret to the success of this exceptionally well-run and charming boutique hotel.
Sunsets here never fail to inspire thanks to the west-facing lie of the land and whether you choose to enjoy the magic from the hotel or down by the waterside in Söğüt, just a 10-minute stroll away, the kaleidoscope of colours melting slowly into the horizon is a wondrous spectacle.
Sögüt itself is one of the prettiest traditional seafront villages that we know. A series of small pontoons give access to the crystal-clear waters and half-a-dozen or so tavernas serve delicious Turkish delicacies and the catch of the day in effortless and unpretentious style. Further afield, the Bozburun Peninsula is a bewitching land of cliff-top walks, tiny hillside hamlets and forgotten ruins accessible only by boat. Fig and olive groves line the hillsides, with fragrant lavender and wild thyme tumbling down towards turquoise waters and idyllic coves. The hotel owners are a mine of local information, more than happy to advise guests wishing to discover the region’s hidden treasures; a stay here promises Turkey at its best - blissfully untouched, with just the right amount of discrete luxury to ensure your holiday is a joyous escape.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Bozburun Peninsula.
- 6 rooms (sleeps 2)
Ground floor – 3 rooms
- Çiğdem – double bed (160cm x 200cm), shower room, terrace
- Papatya – twin beds (90cm x 200cm), shower room, terrace
- Söğüt – double bed (160cm x 200cm), shower room, terrace
First floor – 3 rooms
- Nergis – double bed (160cm x 200cm), shower room, balcony
- Zeytin – double bed (160cm x 200cm), shower room, balcony
- Badem – double bed (160cm x 200cm), shower room, balcony
A deposit of 25% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- Adult Only (18 years or older)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Complimentary water in fridge (one bottle/person/day)
- Buffet breakfast included (08.30 – 11.00)
- Snacks available (13.00 – 16.00) with small menu provided
- Pool bar (11.00 – 23.00)
- Saltwater swimming pool 14m x 5m (depth 1.30m – 1.50m), accessed via steps
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Söğüt (restaurants/shops) 2min drive or 10 min walk downhill
- Bozburun 15min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – Duster Lodgy or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Hyundai Accent automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Reaching out from a forested coastline towards the nearby Aegean islands of Symi, Tilos and Rhodes, the Bozburun Peninsula is one of the most peaceful and picturesque corners of southwest Turkey.
Azure bays and sheltered coves, woodland, olive groves and mountains set the scene for a holiday fragranced with fields of lavender and wild thyme. Centred around the seaside town of Bozburun itself, famous for boat building, this discreetly luxurious destination is a protected conservation area, made for leisurely boat trips, sea-view restaurants and walks along the cliff tops.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Bozburun Peninsula.
View holiday Booking Conditions