In this section...
- Mesmerising sea and sunset views
- Romantic and private
- Stylish interiors
- Close to restaurants
- Just above Söğüt
Nestled above Söğüt, two-bedroom Villa Manzana is stylish, romantic and seductively private, with arguably the best views anywhere on the entire Bozburun peninsula. The house looks directly out over the cobalt blue of the Aegean, dotted with fishing craft, ferries to Symi and the occasional sleek yacht making its way to Söğüt harbour for a meal in one of the renowned waterfront restaurants there.
The comfortable interiors are understated and elegant, decorated in soothing earthy shades against a background of brilliant, sun-lit white that feels both uplifting and relaxing. Outside, the pool takes centre stage, perfectly placed to take in the sheltered curve of Söğüt bay and the islands that define its distinctive skyline. The bay twinkles into life at dusk as restaurants light their tables for the evening’s visitors and the sun sinks slowly down in a blaze of pink and gold. It’s just a five-minute drive to Söğüt’s atmospheric seafood restaurants, but if you prefer to walk you’ll find delicious home cooking and a table with a view at two family-run restaurants just a short distance from the villa. Secluded but not isolated, this is a magical spot for a honeymoon, anniversary or just the simple pleasure of quality time in a beautiful place.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Living room with TV (limited English-speaking channels) and DVD player, leads to front terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and leads to front terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed)
- Shower room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) (open doorway) with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Infinity swimming pool 5m x 7m (depth 1.65m throughout), accessed via steps
- 17 steps down to the villa
- Steep driveway up to the villa
- Not suitable for children under 8 years due to sharp drops
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- 2 restaurants 1min walk
- Söğüt (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Bozburun 15min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – Dacia Lodgy or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Hyundai Accent automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Reaching out from a forested coastline towards the nearby Aegean islands of Symi, Tilos and Rhodes, the Bozburun Peninsula is one of the most peaceful and picturesque corners of southwest Turkey.
Azure bays and sheltered coves, woodland, olive groves and mountains set the scene for a holiday fragranced with fields of lavender and wild thyme. Centred around the seaside town of Bozburun itself, famous for boat building, this discretely luxurious destination is a protected conservation area, made for leisurely boat trips, sea-view restaurants and walks along the cliff tops.
View holiday Booking Conditions