In this section...
- Spectacular views
- Romantic and cosy
- Wonderfully private
- Glorious sunsets
It’s tempting to say that this little hideaway is all about the views, and they are indeed breath-taking. You can’t help but feel deeply privileged looking out over the endless blue of the bay, the rugged hills of the peninsula and the Greek island of Symi in the far distance, but there’s more to this very charming little villa than just a spectacular panorama.
Nestled into the hillside and surrounded by ancient olive trees, the villa sits unobtrusively in its own natural gardens. There are hints of the sort of dwelling that might have originally stood here, in the form of exposed stone walls and chunky wooden beams and doors, but Zeytin Evi is every inch the modern couple’s retreat: light-filled, contemporary and romantically private. You can see the sea from virtually every corner of the house and grounds, whether you’re reading in the seating area beyond the glorious pool or stretched out in the sunshine on a sunbed. And because we know that modern honeymoons sometimes mean that the children come too, there are two lovely bedrooms to accommodate the whole family if required.
Dusk at Zeytin Evi is a particularly magical time of day, as the setting sun burnishes everything with nature’s own rosy glow and the first stars begin to sparkle in the sky above Söğüt. If you feel like dinner out in this very pretty village, it’s just a five minute drive down to the beach and waterfront restaurants which are such a feature here. The entire Bozburun Peninsula is a protected natural environment, criss-crossed by walking paths and littered with ancient remains. The coast offers equally wonderful opportunities to explore, whether you want to charter your own craft or enjoy a relaxed gulet cruise around one of the most beautiful bays in Turkey.
- 2 bedroom singe storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
- 5 steps down to villa
- Open-plan living/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), CD/DVD player and iPod docking station; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- Bathroom with washing machine
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 7.9m x 4.9m (depth 1.6m throughout) with ladder
- Baby pool section 2.3m x 2.2m (depth 0.66m throughout)
- Villa not suitable for children under the age of 8 due to drops (can allow babies before crawling)
- Steep and unpaved road last 100 metres to villa
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Restaurants in nearby village of Sögüt 5min drive
- Bozburun 15min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – Duster Lodgy or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
One of the best holidays to Turkey we have experienced. Absolutely everything perfect from start to finish. Simpson Travel will find " The right property for the right person " Thank you Simpson.
Mrs Hazley – May 2017
We love Sogut and Zeytin Evi. it will be very difficult to keep us away from this truly spectacular location, friendly people and a taste of real Turkey; we are missing it already!
Mr Back – September 2016
Zeytin Evi Villas was wonderful. Amazing views and very well equipped. The location was very quiet and very special and unspoiled.
Mrs Fenton – May 2016
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Reaching out from a forested coastline towards the nearby Aegean islands of Symi, Tilos and Rhodes, the Bozburun Peninsula is one of the most peaceful and picturesque corners of southwest Turkey.
Azure bays and sheltered coves, woodland, olive groves and mountains set the scene for a holiday fragranced with fields of lavender and wild thyme. Centred around the seaside town of Bozburun itself, famous for boat building, this discretely luxurious destination is a protected conservation area, made for leisurely boat trips, sea-view restaurants and walks along the cliff tops.
View holiday Booking Conditions