In this section...
- Stylish sea front villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Steps down to private pontoon
- Walking distance to tavernas
Diving into crystal clear waters from your own pontoon is the ultimate way to embrace island life – and one of the real draws of a stay in elegant Villa Selina. From here, private steps climb up to a lovely terrace and a generous infinity pool with stunning views across an idyllic bay studded with sailing boats. And should you feel like being master of your own vessel, hire a boat and that pontoon comes in useful once again…
Lovingly designed and built by the owner, this villa is contemporary in flavour – crisp edges and clean lines offering stark contrast to the rugged landscape all around. An open-plan living room and kitchen open fully to the outside, as does one of the villa’s three bedrooms – the two upstairs having spacious sea-facing balconies (and each of the three boasting a stylish en-suite).
Nikiana is the location: a laid-back haven of a resort where a couple of good tavernas lie within easy walking distance. The beachfront bars and restaurants of Nikiana Beach are just a five-minute drive along the island’s attractive east coast.
Slightly further afield, Lefkada town and lively Nidri are easily reachable by car – both offering plenty to keep families with teenagers entertained. But first they’ll need tempting away from that rather special private pontoon and the impressive snorkelling and swimming it invites you to enjoy.
Villa Selina sits in close proximity to Villa Melia, a smaller property slightly higher up the hill, but otherwise identical. Although they are close, the private infinity pools are not within full sight of each other, so you can sun yourself poolside, and still have a sense of privacy thanks to a garden in between and a number of well-placed screens. The two villas share the pontoon, and if booked together, both properties are ideal for families holidaying as one group.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Front terrace with steps down to pool terrace
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with Satellite TV and DVD player; sliding doors lead to sea-facing terrace
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Twin/double bedroom with en- suite shower room; sliding doors lead to sea-facing terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and Satellite TV; sliding doors lead to balcony
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room; sliding doors lead to balcony
- Separate shower room and WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 14m x 2.50m to 3.30m (depth 1m – 1.5m)
- Shared entrance road with Villa Melia with off-street parking
- Step access to floating sea pontoon shared with Villa Melia
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K10000533301
- Taverna 5min walk
- Nikiana 4min drive
- Nidri 10min drive
- Lefkada Town 20min drive
- Meganissi 30min by boat from Nidri
- Preveza airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a lovely week, I would recommend doing the following three things. Hire a boat from Pipi’s boats and visit Meganissi (Vathy), Go to the ‘Fly the Bow’ for drinks, be there for 6:30 pm, book a table for dinner in the restaurant and watch the amazing sunset and paragliders. Lastly, go to the Miras Taverna for fish (they show you the day’s catch in the fridge) and it is at the top of the road.
The Greenup family – August 2018
We had a fabulous holiday in fabulous Villa Selina and Bella Vraka Villa – both in great locations.Thank you Simpson Travel from the whole party of six! We all had a great time.
Grant Cunliffe – July 2018
Our mid-week clean was excellent. We have stayed in many villas and hotels and I can honestly say it was the best one we have experienced – lovely to come back to after a full day on the water!
Joanne Lewis – June 2018
We have previously booked through Simpson Travel on two occasions, the service that we have received all round is of a very high standard. We have just returned from our first trip to Villa Selina and I can say it was a very memorable holiday, both in villa location and also the very professional service provided by Simpson Travel. We have now booked to return to Greece in September 2018 but this time we are staying in one of the small adult only hotels, we can't wait!
Jackie Brown – May 2018
Fabulous villa with a beautiful view on a fantastic island. Most relaxing fortnight ever with the great weather save for one thunderstorm. Our favourite taverna is Minas – just up the road. We went there four times, an authentic and friendly atmosphere with a great sunset! I would really recommend hiring a boat from Pipi’s Boats in Nikiana. We visited Vathy on Meganissi which has loads of brilliant tavernas around the harbour and some lovely shops. Great snorkelling and crystal clear water towards the south of Meganissi. We also visited Sivota on the boat which is equally beautiful and another lovely place for a meal. Nidri waterfalls were also worth a visit but quite popular and busy. We also spent a couple of evenings in Nikiana Marina which was much quieter and had some lovely meals. Partesis Taverna is also worth a visit. We visited Lefkada town – head for the square in the centre where there are good shops and restaurants. Best of all was an early evening on the pontoon for a swim and a drink! Great to have Jo around for advice and support when needed.
Jackie Brown – May 2018
We have had a truly relaxing and uplifting two weeks here in this beautiful spot in the beautiful Villa Selina. The view from the pool terrace and the chance to dive into the clear sea straight from our own pontoon is hard to tear ourselves away from. Would recommend driving to Syvota for dinner as there's a wonderful viewing point back on the lagoon in Nidri where you can take good photos. We planned to endeavour further afield but the weather was so good as well as the views at the villa being too good! Will certainly miss that view from my shower. Thank you Villa Selina!
The Parks Family – July 2017
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions