In this section...
- Stylish sea front villa with beautiful sea views
- Steps down to private pontoon
- Walking distance to tavernas
Diving into crystal clear waters from your own pontoon is the ultimate way to embrace island life – and one of the real draws of a stay in elegant Villa Selina. From here, private steps climb up to a lovely terrace and a generous infinity pool with stunning views across an idyllic bay studded with sailing boats. And should you feel like being master of your own vessel, hire a boat and that pontoon comes in useful once again…
Lovingly designed and built by the owner, this villa is contemporary in flavour – crisp edges and clean lines offering stark contrast to the rugged landscape all around. An open-plan lounge and kitchen open fully to the outside, as does one of the villa’s three bedrooms – the two upstairs having spacious sea-facing balconies (and each of the three boasting a stylish en-suite).
Nikiana is the location: a laid-back haven of a resort where a couple of good tavernas lie within easy walking distance. The beachfront bars and restaurants of Nikiana Beach are just a five-minute drive along the island’s attractive east coast.
Slightly further afield, Lefkada Town and lively Nidri are easily reachable by car – both offering plenty to keep families with teenagers entertained. But first they’ll need tempting away from that rather special private pontoon and the impressive snorkelling and swimming it invites you to enjoy.
Villa Selina sits in close proximity to Villa Melia, a smaller property slightly higher up the hill, but otherwise identical. Although they are close, the private infinity pools are not within full sight of each other, so you can sun yourself poolside, and still have a sense of privacy thanks to a garden in between and a number of well-placed screens.
The two villas share the pontoon, and if booked together, both properties are ideal for families holidaying as one group.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Front terrace with steps down to pool terrace
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with Satellite TV and DVD player; sliding doors lead to sea-facing terrace
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Twin/double bedroom with en- suite shower room; sliding doors lead to sea-facing terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and Satellite TV; sliding doors lead to balcony
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room; sliding doors lead to balcony
- Separate shower room and WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 14m x 2.50m to 3.30m (depth 1m – 1.5m)
- Shared entrance road with Villa Melia with off-street parking
- Step access to floating sea pontoon shared with Villa Melia
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K10000533301
- Taverna 5min walk
- Nikiana 4min drive
- Nidri 10min drive
- Lefkada Town 20min drive
- Meganissi 30min by boat from Nidri
- Preveza airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Tiida or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
(Simpson Secret Only) Group E – Suzuki Jimmy 4x4 soft top or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Opel Zafira or similar, 1.8 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group L – Opel Vivaro or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
(Simpson Secret Only) Group M – Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We have had a truly relaxing and uplifting two weeks here in this beautiful spot in the beautiful Villa Selina. The view from the pool terrace and the chance to dive into the clear sea straight from our own pontoon is hard to tear ourselves away from. Would recommend driving to Syvota for dinner as there's a wonderful viewing point back on the lagoon in Nidri where you can take good photos. We planned to endeavor further afield but the weather was so good as well as the views at the villa being too good! Will Certainly miss that view from my shower. Thank you Villa Selina!
Parks Family – July 2017
We had a wonderfully serene and relaxing holiday at the beautiful Villa Selina, which has the most incredible uninterrupted sea views and a private pontoon which allows you to dive straight into the clear, clean waters of the Ionian. Simply heavenly! The view from the shower would be difficult to match anywhere in the world! Conveniently situated with a couple of good tavernas within walking distance, small shops including butcher, bakers and mini supermarkets a few minutes' drive away, and main Lefkada Town only 15 minutes' drive at most. Most suitable for mobile adults or families with older children looking for a peaceful break but wanting to eat out in the evenings.
Mrs Pointer – August 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, whose buggy-friendly, car-free streets invite everyone to explore. This family-friendliness made Lefkada the perfect choice for the second of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions