In this section...
- Stunning beach front location
- Stylish and contemporary
- Lawned garden
- Walking distance to tavernas
From bed to pool to beach in just a few metres, this place really is a dream location. Let the stresses of everyday life melt away in the sun; cool off in your private pool and discover the crystal clear waters of Perigiali at the bottom of your own lawned garden. Villa Siena offers that perfect family holiday – or combine with Acqua di Mare – Villa Bella next door for a multi-generational gathering that brings everyone together.
Sumptuous details, such as dressing gowns, enhance the contemporary and lively interiors, creatively and thoughtfully completed with stone basins, quirky light features and coffee machines for that welcome wake-me-up.
Tucked behind gates and fences, guests are veiled in relative privacy and couples will love the peacefulness of the quieter seasons, when they can take advantage of the idyllic beach. Little ones will enjoy the soft sand between their toes, whilst the gentle shelving makes for a holiday with extra peace of mind – and as the heat dies down, making room for the dusky pinks of sunset, bask in the glorious panoramas of the sea and Sparti and Skorpios Islands.
The amazing location of Villa Siena means that you’re just a five-minute drive away from Nidri’s waterfront tavernas – and the lively atmosphere of Lefkada Town is a mere 25-minute drive away.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with TV and DVD player; sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes full cooker, coffee machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master bedroom with open plan shower room; sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Twin/double bedroom
- Shower room
- Washing machine on landing
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Villa Siena is located on the right as you enter from the car park
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 6m x 3.5m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Jacuzzi 1.3m x 2m (depth 0.65m – 1m)
- Shared driveway with Villa Bella
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K122K0226200
- Perigiali Beach on your doorstep
- Tavernas 5min walk
- Nidri 10min walk
- Meganissi 30min by boat
- Lefkada Town 20min drive
- Preveza airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Tiida or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Opel Zafira or similar, 1.8 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group L – Opel Vivaro or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
(Simpson Secret Only) Group M – Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Thank you Simpson Travel for another wonderful holiday! This is our third holiday with you, each time in a different location and each time we have been delighted! A fantastic service from start to finish!
Mrs Weisz – September 2017
We had such a relaxing and wonderful week in Lefkada. My holiday-averse husband suggested we return next year on our third day! A huge success!
Mrs Wright – August 2017
The owners have created a wonderful home – stylish, comfortable, spacious and we have really enjoyed our week. The views from the garden here kept us at the house (happily so!) and there's always lots to watch on the water. Thank you to Katherine who keeps the house and garden in such great shape and to the owner for a wonderful home.
The Dawson Family – July 2017
We have had the most relaxing week's stay at Villa Siena. A wonderful villa with everything you need. To be a few footsteps from the beach is great and to be able to leave the boat on the dock is a huge plus! Thank you to Katherine, she keeps the villa clean and was impressed to see her in her leopard print wellies and cutting the grass in 36 degrees! Hope everyone who stays here enjoys their stay.
The Moye/Mckenzie Family – July 2017
We've had a wonderfully relaxing week at Villa Siena. Nicky and her family have thought of everything in terms of equipment, making it a very easy place to call 'home' for the week. We ate here most lunchtimes (with the sausage rolls and pizza from the bakery up the road being a hit with the children) and every evening and haven't had a bad meal. On the upper deck where there was plenty of space (unlike below) though everyone had their own sunbed. The food was great and just enough commentary to make it interesting. Thank you to Susanne and the team. We're delighted to have been the first Simpson Travel guests to stay here and hope everyone else enjoys their stay as much as we have.
The Bennett-Coles family – July 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, whose buggy-friendly, car-free streets invite everyone to explore. This family-friendliness made Lefkada the perfect choice for the second of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions