In this section...
- Stunning beach front location
- Stylish and contemporary
- Lawned garden
- Walking distance to tavernas
Perfect for families or couples looking for the ultimate beach getaway – combine it with Acqua di Mare – Villa Siena next door for the ultimate group holiday or bring the whole family along.
From cool tiles underfoot to the warmth of sand between your toes in minutes, this dreamy location boasts the sea at the end of the villa’s private garden. Whether you prefer to spend lazy afternoons listening to the lapping waves or stealing a few moments in the private pool, Acqua di Mare – Villa Bella is a special find in the most stunning beachside location.
Large windows throughout frame the crystal clear waters of Perigiali and the glorious panoramic views across to the islands of Sparti and Skorpios. From the rainfall showers that overlook the lapping waves and the dressing gowns perfect for early mornings, to the unique stone basins and lighting fixtures, the owner has thought of every detail and created the most sumptuous of homes.
Couples will enjoy the peacefulness of the quieter seasons, when they can take advantage of the idyllic beach. Little ones will love the lawned garden and soft sand, gently shelving into the sea for a holiday with extra peace of mind.
A stay at Villa Bella means you’re only a five-minute drive away from the waterfront tavernas of Nidri and just a 25-minute drive from cosmopolitan Lefkada Town. However, you may find it impossible to tear yourself away from the crimson pink sunsets that create a perfect finale to each luxuriously relaxing day.
2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with TV and DVD player; sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes full cooker, coffee machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master bedroom with open plan shower room; sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Twin/double bedroom
- Shower room
- Washing machine on landing
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Villa Bella is located on the left as you enter from the car park
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 6m x 3.5m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Jacuzzi 1.3m x 2m (depth 0.65m – 1m)
- Shared driveway with Villa Siena
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K122K0226200
- Perigiali Beach on your doorstep
- Tavernas 3min walk
- Nidri 10min walk
- Meganissi 30min by boat
- Lefkada Town 20min drive
- Preveza airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Tiida or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Opel Zafira or similar, 1.8 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group L – Opel Vivaro or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
(Simpson Secret Only) Group M – Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a lovely time as the first Simpson guests in Villa Bella. We had two very sunny and relaxing weeks, and hope you do too!
The Curran Family, Adele, Dan & Ava-Sulow – July 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, whose buggy-friendly, car-free streets invite everyone to explore. This family-friendliness made Lefkada the perfect choice for the second of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions