In this section...
- Comfortable family home
- Delightful garden
- Private heated swimming pool
- Prime location close to St Florent 10min walk
- Beach 5min drive
It is rare to come across a house with a swimming pool near the heart of an old port, so Le Sirocco, a comfortable family home, colourfully decorated with oriental touches, is a real find. The friendly artist owners live close by and staying here allows guests to explore the shops, restaurants and cafes of the town and its lively harbour, or marvel at the 12th Century Cathedrale du Nebbiu, while retreating to Le Sirocco's patio, with its mass of beautiful plants, for a cooling swim or alfresco eating.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV, CD-player, Bluetooth speaker system
- Small kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Small double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with garden view
- Small double poolside bedroom (140 x 190cm bed)
- Small twin bedroom (90 x 190cm beds)
- Bathroom with WC
- Separate WC
- Air-conditioning unit in corridor between bedrooms
- Open-plan air-conditioned double bedroom (140 x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Garden, garden terrace, poolside terrace
- Electric plancha barbecue
- Private heated swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 1.6m throughout)
- Pool is heated until 12 June and from 11 September
- €100/week to heat pool 12 June - 11 September
- Owners live in a small villa at the entrance of the grounds and discreetly tend to the garden and swimming pool
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 3:00pm
- Check-out time – 9:00am
- Beach 5-10min drive
- St Florent restaurant/shops 10min walk
- Bastia airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Out first experience of Simpson Travel and very impressed with pre-sales information, ease of use of website to book and of course, the actual property & representative we had in Corsica. Many thanks.
Mr Gabe-Jones – July 2016
Can't fault anything about our holiday, from Simpson, to the villa, to St Florent, to the rep. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who likes spectacular scenery to visit the area.
Mrs Davis – June 2016
Yet another great Simpson holiday....Lovely venue, very helpful property owner, and fantastic Simpson staff. We've really loved travelling to both Corsica (several times), and Paxos with Simpson.
Mr Carter – July 2015
We have just returned from a very hot week in Corsica, everything ran smoothly and the Villa was lovely, peacefully situated but just a 10 min walk to restaurants and shops. An ideal break to recharge our batteries. Many thanks
Mrs Jenkinson – June 2015
We have enjoyed our two weeks in Corsica and really don't want to leave! Many thanks to Martine for all her help.The weather has been sunny and warm and we have spent a lot of time relaxing by the pool.
Mrs Gordon – September 2014
Our holiday was dealt with professionally from beginning to end, nothing was to much trouble for Simpson staff either at home or at our holiday location. Our car hire experience in Corsica was excellent, the speed with which we were dealt with, the quality of vehicle and the full insurance cover all contributed
Mr Jobson – September 2014
We've had a lovely week, enjoying the pool, beaches, mountains, restaurants and winding roads. Thanks for all the small extra touches and careful thought that make this such a nice villa to enjoy for a relaxing holiday.
Mrs Hine – August 2014
We had a fantastic week and the villa feels like home. The weather was perfect. A really enjoyable and peaceful stay. We love the paintings in the villa and everything we could need was available to us. Thank you for sharing the villa with us - we would love to stay again.
Matravers family – September 2013
A great first visit to Corsica. The villa was excellent for us, we enjoyed relaxing around the pool. Cap Corse was spectacular! We also ventured to Ponte Leccia for canyoning which I would recommend- it certainly tested us to our limits! In all, a great holiday, St Florent and its nearby beaches have been a great discovery for us. Thank you for the use of your villa.
Mrs Essery – August 2013
A lovely first visit to Corsica and Le Sirocco in St. Florent. It has proved an excellent base for a relaxing stay. A walk up to the top of the Citadel recommended and overall the trip is well worth the one and a half hour drive. Plage de Seleccia is wonderful- white sand and clear blue sea. Would have gone again if we had more time!
Mrs Bassett – August 2013
What a wonderful stay in this lovely house in beautiful St Florent. We have loved the local restaurants, all do a menu les enfants. We love Corsica and will be back.
Bryant – August 2013
This is our sixth visit to stunning Corsica with all its charms- sea, sun and mountains. An interesting trip is around the Tour of the Strada di L'Artigiani (Artisan Road) between Calvi and L'lle Rousse. We have enjoyed two weeks of glorious sunshine in this pleasant villa.
Lewis – June 2013
We enjoyed a delightful welcome from Jean Pierre and his wife. We had some lovely sunny days out. The house is a real treasure and the local town, a short walk away, is a joy to behold.
Mrs Brown – May 2013
We enjoyed a warm, friendly welcome from Jean-Pierre and Maxine and have thoroughly enjoyed staying in this beautiful place. We will be back.
Bates – May 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Against a backdrop of misty mountains, St Florent sits at the neck of the Cap Corse Peninsula overlooking its azure gulf. A rugged beauty and colourful history set this region apart and exploring the Désert des Agriates, flower-decked and slate-roofed Nonza or the artists’ haunt of Erbalunga, can be as much part of your holiday as enjoying the watersports or wine tasting in Patrimonio. More French than the harbours of the south, St Florent nonetheless retains much of its Genoese and Tuscan heritage.
To complete the picture, we have a collection of handpicked luxury villas in St Florent and Cap Corse to help you make the most of your stay.
View holiday Booking Conditions