In this section...
- Stylish villa
- Private heated swimming pool
- Walking distance to Porto Vecchio
- Beach 10min drive
Elegant in its simplicity and stylish, Villa Bule is a stunning mid-century modern design property within walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants of Porto Vecchio old town. The private pool and wooden deck areas are well screened by mature shrubs and scented maquis, creating an idyllic retreat enviably close to one of the most requested destinations on the island. The master bedroom opens onto a magnificent en-suite bathroom, complete with a picture window that allows you to feel like you are showering in the garden. With two further bedrooms sharing the second bathroom, Villa Bule is ideal for a family, a really indulgent honeymoon or a celebration holiday for two.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-5)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD player, iPod dock
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- 2 small double bedrooms with shared en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room with separate WC, dressing room; Juliette balcony
- Office area
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shower
- Private heated swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.45m), security alarm, access via Roman steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio old town 20min walk (not suitable for children)
- Porto Vecchio 5min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
We had a very pleasurable family holiday in Corsica with Simpson Travel. Due to Simpson's customer service the holiday was stress free. The villa was superbly appointed and located and having access to the in local representative with her helpful knowledge of the area was greatly appreciated. We will book with Simpson Travel again.
Mr Wilmot – August 2017
This was the central week of our honeymoon to Corsica. We LOVED everything about the Villa Bule. We honestly couldn't fault a single thing about it, it was heaven. This was our first experience using Simpson Travel, but definitely won't be our last. Absolutely brilliant, and huge thanks to everyone involved for making our honeymoon so special!
Mr Savage – July 2017
First trip to Corsica, hopefully not our last. House is spectacular; loved walking around the garden at different times of the day. Thank you Simpson Travel!
Cath & Brian – September 2016
This is our third trip to Corsica and we have visited regions from North to South. All areas are beautiful in different ways. We love Villa Bule, it is in a very convenient location and is very well kept and fitted with everything required for the perfect holiday. We are also impressed with the knowledge and help from the rep Samantha, she has also helped to make this a memorable stay on a wonderful island. Thank you.
Mrs Shiner – June 2016
Our third trip to Corsica with Simpson Travel and excellent service as always. Samantha was very helpful. Bonifacio is definitely worth a visit. Villa lovely, lots of space, fantastic location and family area. Had everything we needed.
Mrs Hargraves – May 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions