In this section...
- Stylish villa
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Walking distance to Porto Vecchio
- Beach 10-minute drive
Elegant in its simplicity and stylish, Villa Bule is a stunning mid-century modern design property within walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants of Porto Vecchio old town. The private pool and wooden deck areas are well screened by mature shrubs and scented maquis, creating an idyllic retreat enviably close to one of the most requested destinations on the island. The master bedroom opens onto a magnificent en-suite bathroom, complete with a picture window that allows you to feel like you are showering in the garden. With two further bedrooms sharing the second bathroom, Villa Bule is ideal for a family, a really indulgent honeymoon or a celebration holiday for two.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-5)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD player, iPod dock
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, Nespresso machine, microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- 2 small double bedrooms with shared en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room with separate WC, dressing room; Juliette balcony
- Office area
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Electric plancha
- Outside shower
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.45m), security alarm, access via Roman steps (pool not heated during July and August)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio old town 20min walk (not suitable for children)
- Porto Vecchio 5min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Having just returned from staying at Villa Bule, we found the accommodation to be well equipped and clean. Kimberley, the local Simpson Travel representative, was super friendly and helpful and nothing was too much bother. The welcome pack was one of the best we have had and we can definitely recommend the local rosé wine! There’s plenty to do nearby – beautiful crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches, historic towns and lovely beach side cafés. All in all a wonderful break on a beautiful island.
J White – May 2018
This was the central week of our honeymoon to Corsica. We LOVED everything about Villa Bule. We honestly couldn't fault a single thing about it, it was heaven. This was our first experience using Simpson Travel, but definitely won't be our last. Absolutely brilliant, and huge thanks to everyone involved for making our honeymoon so special!
Mr Savage – July 2017
First trip to Corsica, hopefully not our last. House is spectacular; loved walking around the garden at different times of the day. Thank you Simpson Travel!
Cath & Brian – September 2016
This is our third trip to Corsica and we have visited regions from north to south. All areas are beautiful in different ways. We love Villa Bule, it is in a very convenient location and is very well kept and fitted with everything required for the perfect holiday. We are also impressed with the knowledge and help from the rep Samantha, she has also helped to make this a memorable stay on a wonderful island. Thank you.
Mrs Shiner – June 2016
Our third trip to Corsica with Simpson Travel and excellent service as always. Samantha was very helpful. Bonifacio is definitely worth a visit. Villa lovely, lots of space, fantastic location and family area. Had everything we needed.
Mrs Hargraves – May 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions