In this section...
- Spectacular views
- Spacious and comfortable
- Large private swimming pool
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
The prestigious Marina di Fiori area deserves its upmarket reputation by virtue of its spectacular views alone – and a stay in this extremely spacious villa allows you to take full advantage of them.
Unlike some of the extravagant residences that have popped up around upmarket Porto Vecchio, which is just a ten-minute drive away, Bella Marina is more modest. Instead of contemporary swagger, expect a comfortable place to stay with natural wood surfaces and polished marble floors, cool underfoot in the heat of the day. It also comes with a choice of beautiful sandy beaches that you can drive to in far less time than it takes to finish a morning coffee on the terrace, sun-warmed or covered by a shady awning depending on your preference.
That captivating view can also be appreciated from four of the five bedrooms: three doubles and two twins which make this villa more than generous enough to accommodate two families. There are numerous places to eat, inside and out, as well as a very large swimming pool and impressive summer kitchen if cooking up a storm within four walls feels like a waste of good weather.
And for families who need to be out and doing, there’s plenty to keep everyone amused beyond the boutiques, bars and restaurants of Porto Vecchio. You’ll find quieter beaches in the north of the region, away from the busyness of glamourous Palombaggia and Santa Giulia – or why not up the adrenaline instead? The ProKart go-karting course, Xtrem Sud adventure park and the hiking, canyoning and tree climbing adventures of A Tyroliana are also within easy reach.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Living room with TV area, leads to dining area and kitchen, leads to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge, freezer with a separate pantry with an additional fridge
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower, bath and WC, TV, walk-in wardrobe, leads to sea view terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) en-suite shower room with WC, leads to sea view terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) en-suite shower room with WC, leads to sea view terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with WC, leads to terrace
- Laundry room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC, TV, leads to sea view terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine and dryer
- French Satellite TV and DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Retractable awning on main terrace
- Outside seating area
- Table tennis
- Large summer kitchen with full kitchen and separate WC
- Covered dining area
- Private swimming pool 12m x 6m (depth 1.10 – 1.80m), access via Roman steps, electric cover, pool can heated at a charge of £185/week and must be pre-booked in advance
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 11.00am
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Palombaggia beach/restaurants 20min drive
- Bonifacio 40min drive
- Figari airport 35min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions