In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Stunning sea and mountain views
- Light and spacious
- Santa Giulia Beach 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
Alzitella is perched on the hillside below the village of Pietra Longa di Salvini, enjoying spectacular mountain and sea views. What lies below is no less breathtaking: buzzing Porto Vecchio, the cream and turquoise beaches of Santa Giulia and Palombaggia, and fold upon fold of dense, fragrant maquis.
The contemporary design of Alzitella is very much of today, with no compromise on space, light or functionality. The decking around the kidney-shaped pool sprawls the length of the house; the wall-to-wall French windows lead out onto the broad, shady veranda; the extended granite surfaces in the kitchen double as a breakfast bar; the technology even includes wifi.
The sleepy village is easily accessible by car, since the road leading up to it skirts the grounds below, and those picture postcard beaches are a ten minute drive away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- TV (French channels only), DVD/CD players, iPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with access to patio
- Twin bedroom with access to pool area
- Separate shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Private freeform swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 1.4m throughout), security alarm, access via steps
- Pool can be heated at a charge of £100/week and must be pre-booked
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Bonifacio 20min drive
- Figari Airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
This is the third time we have traveled to Corsica with Simpson Travel, the first two holidays being some years ago. How right we were to return once again, both to Corsica and with Simpson. Such a beautiful island and a great villa (Alzitella) with pool in a great location high above some wonderful beaches between Porto-Vecchio and Bonafacio. And, Simpson's impeccable service seems to have got even better, everything going off without a hitch. Very helpful reps. Glorious weather helped too of course. We would find it hard to find fault with our two weeks away.
Mr Burdett – August 2017
Our holiday villa in Corsica booked through Simpson Travel was a wonderful experience. From the professionalism of the booking agents, and overseas reps. The attention to detail of related things like car hire, flights, valet parking, on-line management of your booking, request to provide some extras for our 3 yr old. It was all 5 star. I don't want to say where we stayed as I want to go back there again and again.
Mr Jones – June 2017
A beautiful villa with the 'wow' factor. The villa gardens have been very creatively landscaped to blend in with the natural environment and surroundings.
Mr Brockwell – June 2015
Best holiday service we have ever experienced. Every member of staff without exception was helpful, flexible, prompt and efficient. The villa was also the best we have ever had. I am reluctant to recommend Corsica as I don't want it to change. The development of the island has been brilliantly done.
Mr Boydon – June 2014
Stunning setting: beautiful sea view in one direction and dramatic mountain views in the other. A wonderful villa to spend a week in, especially when days out were cut short by our 8 month old baby. Many thanks to Simpson Travel.
Miss Eltringham – June 2014
Beautiful location. Magical place.
Mrs Ward – August 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions