In this section...
- Ultra stylish villa
- Walking distance to village
- Ideal for families
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Pinarello beach/shops 5-minute drive
Casa Julia is one of a rare new breed of ultra-stylish properties on this essentially traditional island. The house is surrounded by what feels like your own private forest, floodlit by night to add a hint of drama and romance to dinner by the pool. Vast sliding picture windows bring the outside in, while the funky hanging basket chairs take the inside out. The boutique-hotel styling contrasts nicely with the laid-back local atmosphere of nearby Ste Lucie de Porto Vecchio, just a short stroll away. Here you can find a few small restaurants, a supermarket and a delicatessen. Some of Corsica’s most iconic beaches, including Palombaggia, Santa Giulia and Pinarello, are a short drive away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with Smart TV (wifi enabled), DVD and CD players, sliding doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes induction hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Shower room
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (no door, 160cm bed), en-suite shower room, walk in wardrobe
- Decked terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large furnished terrace with barbecue
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 3m (depth 1.35m – 1.95m), security alarm, Roman steps
- Pool is heated until 16 June and from 15 September (pool may be heated outside of these dates but must be pre-booked and charges may apply)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Pinarello Beach 5min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
We had a lovely relaxing stay with our 4-month old baby. Enjoyed relaxing by the pool in the mornings and exploring the local beaches in the afternoons. We did one day trip into the mountains and did a short walk from Bavella which was a highlight.
Adrian, Theresa & Isla – September 2019
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Corsica. The children loved the pool and the villa was very clean and well-equipped. Our rep, Sophie, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. Thank you for a lovely trip.
The Morris family – August 2019
We loved the villa and the pool was awesome. Sadly we didn't get to see any tortoises but we did get to see some wild boar piglets in the garden. Our holiday highlights were pedalos, tree climbing at the adventure park, swimming in the rock pools near Bavella, VIP Club at San Cyprien, and dinner at the Goeland restaurant in Porto Vecchio. All we want to say is a big thank you for a wonderful holiday.
Joss, Danielle & family – August 2019
Enjoyed our week in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio. Casa Julia is in a good location and still quiet and the pool area is very peaceful. We liked San Cyprien and Pinarello beaches. Our favourite things were a day in the mountains (lunch at Auberge du Sanglier was just perfect) and a trip to the natural swimming pools.
The Hilliers – August 2019
We loved our week here. The beaches are beautiful. We did a boat trip recommended by our rep, Sophie, with a skipper and had a fabulous day. We visited the forest similar to Go Ape which the kids loved and they went swimming in the rock pools afterwards. Bonifacio is definitely worth a visit and a trip up to the old town. Pinarello beach and the restaurants are lovely – a nice vibe there. Thank you.
Simpson Travellers – August 2019
We've had a fab time at this villa! Beach at San Cyprien was super as was the VIP beach club – loads of water-sports and much quieter than Palombaggia. We hired a boat with Absolute Yacht – just amazing! Rancho Plage at Cala Rossa was a fab restaurant. We loved being able to walk to the boulangerie. All in all a perfect week.
Sarah, Andy, Harry & Emilia – July 2019
We had an amazing time staying in this wonderful villa! The villa provided everything we needed for our family and we enjoyed so many activities in the nearby area! Palombaggia was personally our favourite beach. The local bakery had many very delicious doughnuts and chocolate croissants, which we ate every morning. The pizza stand was fantastic as well. At the villa we swam in the pool frequently after lounging in the sun, which was extremely relaxing. We even watched two football games on the large TV in the living room late at night and the family loved that! The villa itself was very nice and decorated in a way in which made it feel like home. Thank you very much for such a delightful stay.
The Lihn family – June 2019
Here we are again! Another two years down the line. Corsica still as amazing as ever (our 8th visit) and the villa is in a brilliant position. We noticed more birds than in previous years, hope to return again soon.
Viv, Dave, Jan & Bob – June 2019
Thank you for letting us stay in wonderful Casa Julia. You made it possible for us to do all the amazing things we did, like tree climbing, swimming in a massive rock pool, going on an amazing boat trip in Bonifacio and visiting awesome beaches. The restaurants here are amazing. Thank you.
Megan (aged 10), Liv (aged 8), Finn (aged 5) Lucy & Chris – August 2018
It is always reassuring to have the Simpson team to help if any problems arise. A problem did come up just before we were due to go on holiday – you were concerned that some building work that was being carried out close to the villa we originally booked could spoil our holiday. You dealt with this in a most satisfactory way offering us a choice of alternative villas which we were very pleased with. Your local representatives were also extremely helpful and are wonderful ambassadors for Simpson Travel.
Rod Gall – July 2018
This was the first time we had used Simpson Travel and they were extremely helpful from booking, pre-departure information to assistance whilst at Casa Julia. We had a relaxing holiday at the villa, which has fabulous views. It is spacious and stylish with a much-enjoyed pool. Everything you could need on holiday is within the villa too! We enjoyed trips to Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio old town and into the mountains at Zonza. The local bakery does excellent ‘pain au raisins’ and bread each day! A most enjoyable holiday.
The Hedleys – July 2018
Everyone was very friendly and helpful at Simpson Travel both in the U.K. and in the resort. We'd definitely book again with them and have already recommended to friends and family.
Mrs Baker – July 2017
Simpson Travel cares about its customers which puts them as a leader in their field!
Mrs Boustead – June 2017
Simpson Travel provides top, reliable service and the reps are always super helpful and friendly. They are now my 'go to' tour operator.
Mrs Eccles – September 2016
Casa Julia was a lovely villa in a peaceful location yet just a couple of minutes' walk from local restaurants and a grocery store...which was perfect for picking up fresh croissants and pain au chocolat in the mornings. It was well furnished and had everything that you need. The pool was the perfect size for the children and we enjoyed many family games of water volleyball. The local beach at Pinarello was just a five-minute drive and there was a good selection of restaurants there too.
Mr Quinn – August 2015
An excellent holiday, one of our best.
Mrs Hallsworth – June 2015
An excellent holiday, well managed from start to finish by a professional company who exceeded our expectations.
Mr Birchall – September 2013
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions