In this section...
- Ultra stylish villa
- Walking distance to village
- Ideal for families
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Pinarello beach/shops 5-minute drive
Casa Julia is one of a rare new breed of ultra-stylish properties on this essentially traditional island. The house is surrounded by what feels like your own private forest, floodlit by night to add a hint of drama and romance to dinner by the pool. Vast sliding picture windows bring the outside in, while the funky hanging basket chairs take the inside out. The boutique-hotel styling contrasts nicely with the laid-back local atmosphere of nearby Ste Lucie de Porto Vecchio, just a short stroll away. Here you can find a few small restaurants, a supermarket and a delicatessen. Some of Corsica’s most iconic beaches, including Palombaggia, Santa Giulia and Pinarello, are a short drive away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with Smart TV (wifi enabled), DVD and CD players, sliding doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes induction hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Shower room
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (no door, 160cm bed), en-suite shower room, walk in wardrobe
- Decked terrace
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large furnished terrace with barbecue
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 3m (depth 1.35m – 1.95m), security alarm, Roman steps
- Pool is heated until 16 June and from 15 September (pool may be heated outside of these dates but must be pre-booked and charges may apply)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Pinarello Beach 5min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Thank you for letting us stay in wonderful Casa Julia. You made it possible for us to do all the amazing things we did, like tree climbing, swimming in a massive rock pool, going on an amazing boat trip in Bonifacio and visiting awesome beaches. The restaurants here are amazing. Thank you.
Megan (aged 10), Liv (aged 8), Finn (aged 5) Lucy & Chris – August 2018
This was the first time we had used Simpson Travel and they were extremely helpful from booking, pre-departure information to assistance whilst at Casa Julia. We had a relaxing holiday at the villa, which has fabulous views. It is spacious and stylish with a much-enjoyed pool. Everything you could need on holiday is within the villa too! We enjoyed trips to Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio old town and into the mountains at Zonza. The local bakery does excellent ‘pain au raisins’ and bread each day! A most enjoyable holiday.
The Hedleys – July 2018
Everyone was very friendly and helpful at Simpson Travel both in the U.K. and in the resort. We'd definitely book again with them and have already recommended to friends and family.
Mrs Baker – July 2017
Simpson Travel cares about its customers which puts them as a leader in their field!
Mrs Boustead – June 2017
Simpson Travel provides top, reliable service and the reps are always super helpful and friendly. They are now my 'go to' tour operator.
Mrs Eccles – September 2016
Casa Julia was a lovely villa in a peaceful location yet just a couple of minutes' walk from local restaurants and a grocery store...which was perfect for picking up fresh croissants and pain au chocolat in the mornings. It was well furnished and had everything that you need. The pool was the perfect size for the children and we enjoyed many family games of water volleyball. The local beach at Pinarello was just a five-minute drive and there was a good selection of restaurants there too.
Mr Quinn – August 2015
An excellent holiday, one of our best.
Mrs Hallsworth – June 2015
An excellent holiday, well managed from start to finish by a professional company who exceeded our expectations.
Mr Birchall – September 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions