In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Rooftop bar
- Luxury interiors
- Ideal for large families or groups of friends
Sleek, chic and very spacious, Pirlanta is one of a small cluster of luxurious Simpson Travel villas perched high above Kalkan. The contemporary style works perfectly with the drama of the setting, with floor-to-ceiling glass in every room adding to the generous sense of space both inside and out.
With this elevated position comes incredible sea views, most magical at sunset when the sky is painted in regal purple and gold and the islands in the bay darken to floating shadows. This is the moment to head to the most exclusive table in town: your villa’s own rooftop bar, where you can plan your evening over a glass of something perfectly chilled or retire after dinner into the balmy calm of a Mediterranean night. There’s everything you need here if you opt to dine in, or if you decide to sample Kalkan’s excellent restaurants and low-key nightlife, you can walk into town in around 25 minutes; taxis are plentiful and recommended for the return journey, unless you’re keen to burn off any mezze excess!
Kalkan offers plenty of daytime enticements too, with beach clubs, watersports, character shops to browse and a range of coastal cruises available from the harbour. For larger parties, Villa Pirlanta can be combined with Villa Elmas, a neighbouring but completely independent five-bedroom villa built to the same impeccable standards.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, water cooler, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and Jacuzzi
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads to roof terrace with seating, bar and fridge
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Table tennis, table football
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 4m x 12m (depth 0.75m – 1.55m), with ladder access, Jacuzzi
- Full catering available, subject to availability (booking in advance advised)
- The villa is located up a steep hill, so walking back from restaurants or Kalkan may take longer and a taxi is advisable in hot weather
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Shops/restaurants 10min walk or 2min drive
- Kalkan centre 25min walk or 5min drive
- Beach club 5min drive
- Patara beach 15min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
The most amazing villa! We have loved this holiday. Thank you Kirsti and Simpson – it’s been the best. The children loved the beach clubs – we took a boat and swam in caves. One week is just not long enough!
The Badega family – August 2019
Villa Pirlanta is a stunning luxury villa, with the best pool (large, multi-level with stepping stones, Jacuzzi and great views). It is a very steep walk down into Kalkan, so to avoid getting hot and dusty, we took taxis down as well as back. The taxi service is great – a car arrives in minutes and costs just 20TL (a couple of pounds). Kalkan has so many fabulous restaurants, rooftop bars and shops. But most impressive was the service from Simpson Travel – from our initial booking through to the reps at the airport and especially Kirsti (our resort rep). Nothing was too much trouble and everyone went above and beyond to make our stay that little bit more special.
Gilly H – June 2019
Would wholeheartedly recommend Simpson Travel to other customers. We felt looked after from the moment of booking until we got on the plane at the end of the holiday. Kirsti, our rep in Kalkan, was on hand 24 hours for help and answering our queries. Felt very looked after and it was such a treat. This was our first holiday booked through Simpson but will be booking with them again.
The Hughes family – June 2019
An amazing villa and with wonderful views – a fabulous place to celebrate my husband’s 50th birthday. Many thanks to Kirsti, Yasir and the team who made our stay a delight – even helping to arrange a birthday cake and champagne for when we arrived! It's the special customer experience touches like that which mean we come back to Simpson again and again.
Mrs Rees – June 2019
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your 2019 Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions