In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Sought-after location
- Short walk to Kalkan
- Stylish modern interiors
The interiors are contemporary with white walls and plenty of light, whilst the comfortable terrace furniture allows for lazy relaxing days gazing across Kalkan Bay. The spacious terrace is also an ideal spot for an evening apéritif before strolling to one of the numerous and delightful restaurants of Kalkan.
To find such a beautiful villa within a 10-minutes walk of every amenity in Kalkan is most unusual. Villa Neptune is the perfect blend of style, exclusivity and convenience.
All guests staying in Kalkan in 2018 will be treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment at the Kalkan Regency spa and a day on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with a three-course lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included. During the excursion, soft drinks will also be provided free of charge, but additional alcoholic drinks will need to be paid for on board. Tea, coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 5 bedrooms (sleeps 2-10)
- Open plan living/dining with satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD player, music system
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Living area; leads to large terrace with dining table and seating areas
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to terrace
- Seperate WC
Lower ground floor
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, table football, cinema
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (no windows)
- Seperate WC
- Washing machine
- Master double bedroom with safe and en-suite shower room; leads to two balconies
- Double bedroom with safe and en-suite shower room, dressing room; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Spacious outside terrace with numerous seating areas
- Steps from terrace lead down to swimming pool
- Private infinity swimming pool 10m x 6m (depth 1.40 – 1.70m)
- Approximately 20 steps up to villa
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking email*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Restaurants/shops 5min walk
- Kalkan 10min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence and 1 Group D Dacia Duster or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
What a beautiful villa, with views that can occupy you for hours. The facilities at the villa are perfect, with plenty of everything in the kitchen and top quality equipment. The rep, Kirsti, is great and loads of choice for eating out in Kalkan.
Glenn & Graham – October 2017
Villa Neptune is an amazing villa in a great location which offers exceptional views and is very well equipped. The welcome pack was thoughtful and included everything you needed. All the staff were extremely efficient and friendly and the rep was wonderfully helpful. We arrived in awe of such a beautiful home and left completely relaxed.
Mr Priestly – October 2017
For a delightful villa, Neptune is perfect. The stunning views and the location are just right for a short walk to the village and all the very good restaurants. Luxury is the best description as the large rooms and many bathrooms are so good for a family or group or friends. Attention to detail with furnishings makes the villa very relaxing. Kirsti is charming and cares for her guests in a very cheerful way. Simpson Travel was superb from beginning to end. We will be back next year to try another villa.
Mrs Sisley – October 2017
Excellent villa, excellent staff, nothing was too much trouble for any member of staff! Always available for any request.
Mrs Charlesworth – August 2017
Had an amazing stay at Villa Neptune in Kalkan. The photos on the Simpson Travel website are excellent but in reality the villa is even nicer, if that is possible and in a fantastic location! Extremely impressed with Simpson Travel and will definitely use them again. Hoping to return to Villa Neptune again soon.
Mrs McAree – July 2017
We have been to Kalkan many times previously and Villa Neptune is by far the best accommodation we have had. A very relaxing time, much needed for two very busy city workers, just what was needed!
Mr Ash – October 2016
We had an excellent holiday. Everything went very smoothly, and we loved our villa in Kalkan. We would definitely use Simpson Travel again. Thank you.
Mrs Kilpatrick – August 2015
As ever, our holiday went ahead without any problems whatsoever. To know that all the arrangements are well taken care of and the information provided is accurate takes all the pressure away and we can simply enjoy ourselves. We always recommend you to our family and friends and long may it continue. If Simpson Travel could also provide perfect weather we are sure that they would make every effort to oblige.
Dr Pritchard – May 2015
It was a perfect family holiday – we took six adults and six children and we all had a wonderful time – Villa Neptune was exceptionally comfortable, smart and well appointed and the cleaners kept it spotless. We went to a different beach and restaurant each day – thank you.
Mrs Woods – May 2014
As usual a wonderful problem free holiday. Very efficient staff and representatives coupled with a beautiful villa and location and weather (not too sure if this was organised by Simpson Travel! ) Thank you once again.
Dr Pritchard – May 2014
This was one of the best holiday experiences we have had! Simpson Travel customer service is second to none and every detail had been considered, all we had to do was turn up!
Mr Staines – September 2013
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions