In this section...
- Close to Agios Nikitas
- Cosy and comfortable
- Wonderful sea and mountain views
- 20 min walk to village
Plenty of travel writers claim Lefkada as the best of the Ionian islands for beaches, and while we’re far too diplomatic to make that call, there’s no doubt that the west coast in particular does offer some of the longest and loveliest stretches of sand and fine shingle on the entire archipelago. Perched on a hilltop above Agios Nikitas, Villa Valia is perfectly placed for exploring this celebrated coastline, be it dinner by the sea in one of Agios Nikitas’ numerous tavernas, or a short boat ride to magnificent Mylos beach nearby.
Valia is one of a pair of two-bedroom villas, each fully detached and independent of the other but both sharing similarly beautiful sea and mountain views. The villa is attractively and comfortably finished with the solid feel of a permanent home rather than a holiday rental, and will be undergoing cosmetic upgrades that will make it even more appealing for summer 2023. With two en-suite bedrooms it’s ideal for a couple or smaller family looking for some quality pool-time and plenty of outdoor space for drinks, dinner or just enjoying the full sweep of country and coastal views. And if you need more room for your group, Valia combines perfectly with next-door Villa Athina, making space for up to eight to enjoy this delightful and privileged location.
With Lefkada town also just a short drive away, Valia is an ideal base from which to discover the island’s dramatic cliff-scapes and traditional rural villages, all never more than a bend or two in the road away from the sparkling turquoise sea.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; leads to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be converted to double on request) with en-suite shower room containing washing machine; leads to terrace
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with Smart TV, DVD player and Bluetooth speaker; leads to balcony
- Kitchen includes full hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and coffee maker
- Complimentary wifi
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Twice weekly clean and linen change on arrival and mid-week
- Outdoor dining area with shade
- Chlorine swimming pool 7m x 3m (depth 1m – 2.30m)
- Parking area shared with neighbouring Villa Athina
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K10000533301
- Taverna 1min walk
- Basic shops - Agios Nikitas 20min walk, 3min drive
- 'Join In' supermarket 10min wall, 3min drive
- Boat hire 30min drive
- Aktio PVK airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions