In this section...
- Comfortable family villa
- Stunning sea views
- Spacious outside pool terrace
- Agios Stephanos 10-minute walk
Tucked into the hillside surrounded by olive groves, Villa Ekavi is located in this most sought-after corner of Corfu, offering privacy, easy access to the tavernas and nearby beaches as well as that one priceless quality: a wonderful view. The outlook from the pool terrace is a stunning, uninterrupted panorama of the channel to the mountains of Albania and the mainland in the distance and beyond. Like a constantly evolving work of art, the view makes this a magical spot to simply relax and escape from the world for a while.
The villa is comfortably furnished and carefully planned to take full advantage of the seascape from virtually every room. The outside space is generous, with a larger than average pool, and terraces offering both sun and shade (depending on your mood), with a large covered outside comfortable seating and dining areas. The little beach and charming seafront tavernas of Agios Stephanos are a short stroll away, with the popular Kerasia beach and taverna just a few minutes further.
Whilst Villa Ekavi shares the same driveway and gated estate as Villa Nafsika, both houses are totally private and separate from each other. They can, however, be rented together and would work well for larger groups or two families holidaying together but seeking a bit of independence.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with fireplace, TV and DVD player
- Kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Washing machine
- Marble staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, sea facing balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath, sea facing balcony
- En-suite shower room and bathroom are both newly refurbished for 2017
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 0.75m – 2m)
- Shared driveway with Nafsika
- Links to coastal path to Kouloura, Kalami and Agni
- Easy access by boat to beach tavernas
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local boat hire
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000316100
- Agios Stephanos (shops/tavernas/boat hire) 10min walk
- Kerassia Beach/tavernas 15min walk
- Kassiopi 10min drive
- Avlaki Beach/tavernas 5min drive
- Agni tavernas 5min by boat
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroen C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
This is our fourth visit to San Stefanos and Ekavi is by far our favourite villa. The views are fantastic. Tassos and Julie look after the villa so well and keep the garden immaculate. Huge thank you to Jackie who looks after us so well every year. Definitely get Jackie to book your tavernas, as you will get the best tables! We loved hiring a boat and finding quiet little spots to snorkel!
The Mitchells – August 2017
An absolutely great break for us all. So relaxing and with great views. So many happy hours have been spent in the pool. The mountains of Albania are spectacular. Jackie has been really helpful and can order amazing moussaka from a lady in Sinies that only has to be popped in the oven. Julie and Tassos are very welcoming and work very hard. A holiday we will always remember and a little girl who thoroughly enjoyed it.
Helen, Paulina, Tony and Georgina – August 2016
We had the most brilliant week at Villa Ekavi. Views quite stunning and fantastic pool and villa. Agni has wonderful restaurants and Agios Stefanos great fun in the evening.
Mr Lythe – August 2016
A beautiful villa, exactly as you see on the website, but better. Truly magnificent location with stunning views across to Albania, and a gentle 10-minute stroll to the village, where the choice of tavernas is very good. The villa is extremely well equipped and designed with a large swimming pool. At the local rep's suggestion we went out one evening to Taverna Agni by water taxi. The food in the taverna was excellent and the taxi ride was great fun.
Mr Sadler – July 2016
We have loved our first stay in Villa Ekavi (and our fifth stay with Simpson Travel in this area). The views have been amazing.
Mr Hillier – July 2016
Fantastic house! Peter – very helpful. Very impressed with Simpson Travel.
Mrs Godfrey-Faussett – July 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions