In this section...
- Comfortable family villa
- Stunning sea views
- Spacious outside pool terrace
- Simpson family extras available
- Agios Stephanos 10-minute walk
Tucked into the hillside surrounded by olive groves, Villa Ekavi is located in this most sought-after corner of Corfu, offering privacy, easy access to the tavernas and nearby beaches as well as that one priceless quality: a wonderful view. The outlook from the pool terrace is a stunning, uninterrupted panorama of the channel to the mountains of Albania and the mainland in the distance and beyond. Like a constantly evolving work of art, the view makes this a magical spot to simply relax and escape from the world for a while.
The villa is comfortably furnished and carefully planned to take full advantage of the seascape from virtually every room. The outside space is generous, with a larger than average pool, and terraces offering both sun and shade (depending on your mood), with a large covered outside comfortable seating and dining areas. The little beach and charming seafront tavernas of Agios Stephanos are a short stroll away, with the popular Kerasia beach and taverna just a few minutes further.
Whilst Villa Ekavi shares the same driveway and gated estate as Villa Nafsika, both houses are totally private and separate from each other. They can, however, be rented together and would work well for larger groups or two families holidaying together but seeking a bit of independence.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with fireplace, TV and DVD player
- Kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds)
- Shower room
- Washing machine
- Marble staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, sea facing balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath, sea facing balcony
- En-suite shower room and bathroom are both newly refurbished for 2017
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 0.75m – 2m)
- Shared driveway with Nafsika
- Links to coastal path to Kouloura, Kalami and Agni
- Easy access by boat to beach tavernas
Simpson family extras
- Simpson Nanny Service
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local Boat Hire - in partnership with San Stefano Boats
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000316100
- Agios Stephanos (shops/tavernas/boat hire) 10min walk
- Kerassia Beach/tavernas 15min walk
- Kassiopi 10min drive
- Avlaki Beach/tavernas 5min drive
- Agni tavernas 5min by boat
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroen C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Villa Ekavi is a superb villa, with stunning views, that has been a prefect holiday home for our week on Corfu. The walking guides in the villa are very useful. All in all a very relaxed week. Jackie was great and very helpful – nothing was too much trouble. Villa spotlessly clean and well equipped. Sad to be going home. Thank you Simpson Travel.
The Baskerville family – May 2019
Beautiful views, lovely house, great layout. I had a wonderful stay. All the surrounding tavernas and beaches are wonderful. The welcome pack was very useful. There is a very quiet beach if you go to the right of the villa until you see a sign saying ‘To The Beach’ – it is very peaceful and great for snorkelling. The villa is in a perfect location, it is quite tucked away yet still only a short drive or walk from local villages. The views are breath-taking, you can see all the lights across the water in the Albanian cities. Would recommend going in the pool (when sunny). Overall, I would love to come back here!
Katy Barr (age 12), October 2018
We had a wonderful week at Ekavi – a fantastic villa and pool. We tried many restaurants, hired a boat and enjoyed Aqualand. Thanks to Jackie, the Simpson Travel representative, who is simply brilliant – lots of great advice, including the water taxi to Agni. A real memory for all.
The Attwoods & Webbs – August 2018
Thank you for the wonderful villa! It has such a good feel to it and the view is amazing. Ekavi is in such a lovely location and all the people who live here are really friendly. My favourite part of the villa was the pool, it was the perfect size and depth! Thank you Jackie, you were a great help.
Ava (aged 12) – August 2018
Our thanks to the owners of Ekavi and Simpson Travel, especially Jackie and Julie for a wonderful and truly memorable holiday. Ekavi exceeded our expectations in every way, and our last minute decision to hire a car was a wise one. We never strayed far away, eating out in either the village or in Kerasia. We did take a boat trip from San Stefanos to go to Agni Bay to eat, which was a great treat as always. Lazy days by the pool were what we all needed and we look forward to coming back in 2019.
Iain, Judy & Su – July 2018
We had a fantastic two weeks staying in Villa Ekavi. After many years of visiting Corfu and staying in a different villa every year, this has possibly been our favourite. It has the best outdoor space with well-tended plants, and the villa is excellently equipped and beautifully maintained. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunches and suppers down in San Stefanos, and all three tavernas in Agni Bay never disappoint. All in all a great fortnight!
The Palengats – July 2018
This is our fourth visit to San Stefanos and Ekavi is by far our favourite villa. The views are fantastic. Tassos and Julie look after the villa so well and keep the garden immaculate. Huge thank you to Jackie who looks after us so well every year. Definitely get Jackie to book your tavernas, as you will get the best tables! We loved hiring a boat and finding quiet little spots to snorkel!
The Mitchells – August 2017
An absolutely great break for us all. So relaxing and with great views. So many happy hours have been spent in the pool. The mountains of Albania are spectacular. Jackie has been really helpful and can order amazing moussaka from a lady in Sinies that only has to be popped in the oven. Julie and Tassos are very welcoming and work very hard. A holiday we will always remember and a little girl who thoroughly enjoyed it.
Helen, Paulina, Tony and Georgina – August 2016
We had the most brilliant week at Villa Ekavi. Views quite stunning and fantastic pool and villa. Agni has wonderful restaurants and Agios Stefanos great fun in the evening.
Mr Lythe – August 2016
A beautiful villa, exactly as you see on the website, but better. Truly magnificent location with stunning views across to Albania, and a gentle 10-minute stroll to the village, where the choice of tavernas is very good. The villa is extremely well equipped and designed with a large swimming pool. At the local rep's suggestion we went out one evening to Taverna Agni by water taxi. The food in the taverna was excellent and the taxi ride was great fun.
Mr Sadler – July 2016
We have loved our first stay in Villa Ekavi (and our fifth stay with Simpson Travel in this area). The views have been amazing.
Mr Hillier – July 2016
Fantastic house! Peter – very helpful. Very impressed with Simpson Travel.
Mrs Godfrey-Faussett – July 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays. We're also launching the brand-new Simpson Watersports, with equipment hire and lessons with expert instructors.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions