In this section...
- Stylish single-storey villa
- Sea views
- Well-equipped summer kitchen
- Heated swimming pool
- Walking distance to restaurants
- San Cyprean Beach 8min drive
Salvatica is the Corsican word for wildlife and our delightful three-bedroom villa enjoys a splendid vantage point from which to observe the rich flora and fauna of the island and the magnificent stretch of coastline beyond. You’d be unlucky not to see one of the many native birds of prey soaring high above San Cyprean bay and you don’t have to venture far into the countryside to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the maquis. But for day to day living, Villa A Salvatica has everything on the doorstep; two excellent restaurants, a supermarket, and local favourite Frankie’s (famed for its rotisserie chicken) are a leisurely stroll from the door.
There are two idyllic beaches just a short drive away, both with popular beach bars serving delicious fare throughout the day, and the chic restaurants and shops of Porto Vecchio are also within easy reach, making this a wonderful spot for those looking to indulge in the finer things in life and experience everything this exclusive corner of Corsica has to offer.
The property itself is an attractive timber and stone villa; spacious, stylishly appointed and well laid out for family living. Outside entertaining is a joy thanks to one of the best summer kitchens and outdoor dining areas we’ve seen – complete with TV for added entertainment. There’s also a heated pool between the house and outdoor kitchen and old-school recreation comes courtesy of the private boules pitch.
- 3 bedroom single-storey villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with TV - leads out to terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (1m 40 bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Double bedroom (1m 40 bed)
- Twin bedroom ( 2 x 90cm beds)
- Separate shower room with WC
- Pool house with summer kitchen/dining area with TV, plancha, sink, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Poolside shower and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Electric plancha
- Boules pitch
- Private heated swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), security alarm, access via steps (not heated in July and August)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €30/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- San Cyprean Beach 8min drive
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Bonifacio 40min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 20min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions