In this section...
- Delightful seaside house
- Private heated swimming pool
- Beach 3-minute walk
- Gated estate
- Restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
Villa Toga is a great example of what Corsica does so well: a spacious, seaside home with abundant outdoor space and views to make even the most seasoned traveller realise they’ve found somewhere pretty special.
With five bedrooms, including a bunk room for children, this house is ideal for two families travelling together, and there’s plenty of room for everyone to find their own seat in the sun or quiet spot in the shade. Villa Toga forms part of the prestigious Punta Arazu estate, which is gated for privacy and has its own small beach just for residents, a 3-minute walk from the villa. You can swim from this beach or take a short drive to San Cyprien, Cala Rossa (both 10 minutes) or Pinarello (15 minutes), where you’ll find beach cafés and watersports facilities in season. However, with a large, heated swimming pool at your private disposal, feel free to sleep late, leave your shoes in the suitcase and make the most of the family time and the fantastic views.
Once the heat has gone out of the day you might feel like a drive into Porto Vecchio (25 minutes) to pick up something for the barbecue or take a wander round the cheerful mix of shops selling designer bags and bikinis along with holiday trinkets and pocket-money toys. The old town comes alive at night, so ask your representative to help you book a restaurant if you’re planning to dine out. For a more relaxed option, dispatch a volunteer to the nearest pizzeria, uncork some delicious local wine and let everyone help themselves to an impromptu poolside feast.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (French Satellite channels), DVD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, double Nespresso machine (capsules not supplied), fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Pantry with extra fridge
- Double bedroom (180cm bed or can be configured into twin 90cm beds on request) with en-suite shower room, access to garden
- Twin bedroom with access to garden
- Children’s bedroom with bunk beds and single bed
- Family bathroom with double basin with WC
- Double bedroom (180cm bed or can be configured into twin 90cm beds on request) plus a single bed (90cm), en-suite shower room (no WC), leads out to garden
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Master double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower (no WC), leads to balcony
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and pool towels provided
- Table tennis
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture
- Covered exterior dining area
- Weber barbecue and additional gas barbecue
- Private heated freeform swimming pool 12m x 5m (depth 1m – 2.5m), accessed via steps, security alarm
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Domaine’s private beach 3min walk
- Restaurants (Pinarello) 10min drive
- Restaurants (San Cyprien beach) 5-10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 25min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
- Sperone Golf Course 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 11 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, and 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, or similar*
- 12-13 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Eight of us stayed at Villa Toga with an age range of 4 to 70. We loved every minute. The villa is spacious and we really enjoyed all the outside seating areas for dining and relaxing. The pool was fantastic, just cool enough to be refreshing and yet warm enough for us to be able to stay in it for hours. There were lots of sunbeds and space for all of us to relax in the sunshine. We enjoyed the beach and had several meals out which were all a success. Fred, our Simpson Travel representative, was really very helpful. A happy time was had by all.
Anita Stokes – July 2018
Villa Toga is a great place – very spacious with a lovely sea view from the terrace and main bedroom. Some great sandy beaches nearby, but I loved the pool!
Mrs Sheppard – June 2018
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions