In this section...
- Large family villa
- Sea views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Walk to small beach
Villa Toga is a great example of what Corsica does so well: a spacious, seaside home with abundant outdoor space and views to make even the most seasoned traveler realise they’ve found somewhere pretty special.
With five bedrooms, including a bunk room for children, this house is ideal for two families travelling together, and there’s plenty of room for everyone to find their own seat in the sun or quiet spot in the shade. Villa Toga forms part of the prestigious Punta Arazu estate, which is gated for privacy and has its own small beach just for residents, a 5-minute walk from the villa. You can swim from this beach or take a short drive to San Cyprien, Cala Rossa (both 10 minutes) or Pinarello (15 minutes), where you’ll find beach cafés and watersports facilities in season. However, with a large, heated swimming pool at your private disposal, feel free to sleep late, leave your shoes in the suitcase and make the most of the family time and the fantastic views.
Once the heat has gone out of the day you might feel like a drive into Porto Vecchio (25 minutes) to pick up something for the barbecue or take a wander round the cheerful mix of shops selling designer bags and bikinis along with holiday trinkets and pocket-money toys. The old town comes alive at night, so ask your representative to help you book a restaurant if you’re planning to dine out. For a more relaxed option, dispatch a volunteer to the nearest pizzeria, uncork some delicious local wine and let everyone help themselves to an impromptu pool-side feast.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (French Satellite channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, double Nespresso machine (capsules not supplied), fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Pantry with extra fridge
- Double bedroom (180cm bed or can be configured into twin 90cm beds on request) with en-suite shower room, access to garden
- Twin bedroom with access to garden
- Children’s bedroom with bunk beds and single bed
- Family bathroom with double basin with WC
- Double bedroom (180cm bed or can be configured into twin 90cm beds on request) plus a single bed (90cm), en-suite shower room (no WC), leads out to garden
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Master double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower (no WC), leads to balcony
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and pool towels provided
- Table tennis
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture
- Covered exterior dining area
- Weber barbecue and additional gas barbecue
- Private heated freeform swimming pool 12m x 5m (depth 1m – 2.5m), accessed via steps, security alarm
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Domaine’s private beach 3min walk
- Restaurants (Pinarello) 10min drive
- Restaurants (San Cyprien beach) 5-10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 25min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
- Sperone Golf Course 1hr drive
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions