In this section...
- Stunning rural location
- Light and contemporary
- Panoramic views
- Figari village 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
Villa Sibylle's rural setting makes the most of its beautiful countryside location and panoramic views. The open-plan sitting room and kitchen is spacious, light and contemporary and the double and twin bedrooms, all on the same floor, are both en-suite.
Outside, the villa has a private swimming pool and a large sundeck, ideal for al fresco dining. Or, alternatively the restaurants and bars of Figari are just a ten-minute drive down the road.
The wild, rugged charm of Ventilegna beach is also just a short drive away whilst the bustling town of Porto Vecchio and all the famous beaches on the east coast are only a 15-minute drive.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Small utility room off kitchen with storage space for provisions
- TV (2 English-speaking news channels) and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- New for 2017 – summer kitchen and exterior lounge area located by the pool area
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Electric barbecue
- Parasol on terrace
- Private saltwater swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.3m – 1.9m), gated pool, access via steps
- Villa Sibylle is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our first visit to Corsica, we have found it beautiful; lots to explore and enjoy, and plenty of suitable places for our 19-month-old. The villa has been ideal and would highly recommend for families with little ones. We will be back.
The Tracey Family – June 2016
Our second year back to Villa Sibylle. It was so nice to be back in this lovely villa with amazing views. So nice to spend time just relaxing by the pool, wish we could have another week here! Have to be back in Corsica at some point soon.
Claire, Simon, Orla & Elodie – May 2016
Our second time to Corsica and this time with a toddler in tow. Our favourite beach has been Santa Guilia, which was great for small children with shallow waters and soft sand. We enjoyed the location of Villa Sibylle and the views. Beautiful weather for the duration of our trip and a wonderful relaxing break!
The Catt Family – May 2016
A wonderful week in a gorgeous villa with stunning views – we do not want to leave! We have enjoyed visiting Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. Thank you to Anna who has been a fantastic help during our stay!
Mrs Rundstrom – May 2015
Simpson Travel took all the hassle out of going on holiday, and let us relax and enjoy our time abroad. Fantastic service from start to finish.
Mr Linklater – August 2014
Beautiful villa in a peaceful location.
Mr Neaves – August 2013
We have only visited the one area – Le Corse Sud – twice, but there is so much to see that a third visit is on the cards. Whether it's the varied beaches, archaeological/historical sites, thermal baths or mountains and forests; Corsica offers something for all and Simpson Travel just makes it that step easier to accomplish.
Ms Sims – May 2013
This was our fifth trip to Corsica with Simpson Travel. We will be back for more!
Dr Macnair – May 2013
We will book again!
Ms Robinson – May 2012
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions