In this section...
- Delightful family villa
- Set in over an acre of land
- Private heated infinity swimming pool
- Beaches 8min drive
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
Scattered on the hillsides of Precojo village within generous open grounds, the Pierre Paul is ideal for the larger family or a group of friends. If the interior’s stylish furnishings and state-of-the-art technology are quietly urbane, the surrounding space and facilities root this villa firmly in the country – from the grazing paddock, to the compact sports pitch (kitted out with football nets) and play area (beloved by children, though unsupervised). Making the best of the outdoors is in fact de rigueur here: the outside bar area and summer kitchen make dining al fresco an uncomplicated pleasure; hours are whiled away by the infinity pool and on the covered veranda.
The ample gardens also house a small open plan cottage suitable for friends or older children, offering that extra degree of independence.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living-dining room
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- 1 double bedroom with open-plan shower (no WC)
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- Shower room with WC
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower room with WC
- Kitchenette corner
- Sitting area
- Garden and veranda
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV with English channels, DVD player, CD player/radio (USB socket for MP3 player)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Children's play area with swing
- Small football pitch
- Basketball hoop
- Summer kitchen
- Open-air shower
- Private swimming pool 11m x 6m (depth 0.8m – 1.8m), security gate, access via ladder
- Pool is heated from 14 May to 17 June and from 28 August to 1 October (outside these dates the pool can be heated at a charge of £150/week and must be pre-booked)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Santa Giulia beach 8min drive
- Palombaggia beach 8min drive
- Figari Airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Wonderful villa, beautiful location, everything here - we have two teenage girls but would love to have found this when they were younger - so safe. Corsica is a beautiful island. Eric and Natalie have thought of everything and Simpson were fantastic - booking a lovely hotel for a special birthday meal - it was perfect. Thank you so very much.
The Mason's – July 2017
Another fantastic, trouble free, relaxing holiday in a lovely villa, and fantastic location! Thanks!
Mr Roslyn – July 2017
Villa Pierre Paul is perfect for (extended) families. The photos on the website don't quite do it justice, but the villa and its surrounds are huge. You could eat at a different dining table every day for a week... The outside kitchen is brilliant - the built-in barbecue got plenty of use. Only slight shame was we never got round to using the pizza oven! Pool was perfect temperature, and safely gated. And there's so much else for kids to do outside at the villa - although they get easily distracted by Origan the friendly horse... Great service once again from Simpson - would love to stay for 2 weeks next time.
Mr Clyde – June 2016
Fantastic - would definitely use Simpson Travel again.
Mrs Taylor – May 2016
Our first trip to Corsica and we are smitten. The villa, facilities, location were all superb and as ever Simpson have done a great job. We will be exploring more of Corsica with Simpson in the future. Thanks to all concerned in making this a great trip.
Mrs Bishop-Clark – September 2015
We would like to pass on our thanks to Simpson Travel for providing a wonderful holiday. Having previously travelled to Northern Corsica, we were keen to explore the South of the island for our holiday this year & were certainly not disappointed. The accommodation is one of the best villas we have ever stayed in (Villa Pierre Paul), and offered complete rest, relaxation, stunning décor, and was extremely well equipped throughout. The owners were a delight and made us feel very welcome. The location of the Villa was superb - accessible for exploring yet in a private location within a very small village. We have travelled with Simpson on several occasions now, and are never disappointed as they take the stress out of us organising the booking of a holiday & all your staff are always extremely helpful. We have recommended the company to several people & sincerely hope for many more successful years for the company - no doubt we will be using you again in the future. Thank you.
Mrs Chapman – September 2014
This is our 6th or 7th time on Corsica as we love it so much. We have been to this villa 4 or 5 times – as always, it is wonderful here. The villa is clean, tidy and well equipped and the pool is perfect. The grounds are also lovely.
Mr Colegrave – August 2014
Thank you for a wonderful week in your beautiful villa. We had wall to wall sunshine and made constant use of the pool.
Mr Coles – August 2014
Our first time to Corsica and we will definitely be back again! Absolutely beautiful! We had a lovely time at the villa. It was certainly one the best equipped villas we have ever stayed at.
Mrs Ferguson – August 2014
What an amazing week at this beautiful villa. The villa and all its ground were immaculate and we enjoyed using all the outdoor games with 4 grown up teenagers. All the beaches were lovely and each member of our family had their own preference.
Mrs Bowers – July 2014
What a wonderful villa. Not sure we managed to eat at every available table but we did our best! So well-equipped and a beautiful garden. A gorgeous time to visit Corsica – the flowers are beautiful, a lovely temperature and not too crowded.
Woolston Family – May 2014
Our second trip with Simpson and a great one again. Perfect service. Villa Pierre Paul was fabulous. Superb grounds including the resident horse Oregan (our two daughters loved this) and football goals (which the boys loved). Plus the outdoor facilities of a BBQ, bar and kitchen area and the poolside toilet was a bonus. A great location for the access of great beaches. It was a short drive from Porto Vecchio - the beautiful town and port which hosts some amazing restaurants. Also a short drive from the supermarket which has an excellent meat counter, ideal for the BBQ. A great holiday for the whole family (aged 2y-66years)!
Mrs Rowe – August 2013
We had a very relaxing stay - our fourth visit to Corsica but this has been the best villa, with everything beautifully equipped. The best beach was still Pinarello - worth a 20 minute car journey. This was possibly our last family holiday - two daughters off to university in October - so thank you for providing such a lovely, relaxing place to stay.
Sykes Family – August 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions