In this section...
- Comfortable stone bergerie
- Part of Clos Canarelli vineyard
- Beautiful mountain views
- Simpson family extras available
- Figari village 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
Located in the working vineyard of the famous Clos Canarelli Estate, Villa La Vigne has been furnished to a high standard with two en-suite bedrooms. It has a good sized swimming pool and large sundeck, the ideal spot to enjoy a bottle of the award-winning local wine, readily available from the estate winery nearby.
The villa is a short drive from the village of Figari with its small supermarket, two bars, restaurant and snack bar. Figari’s beaches are also very near and it is only a 20-minute drive to the bustling town of Porto Vecchio.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD
- Kitchen includes oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with small en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Bluetooth speakers
- Barbecue (in high season when fire risk can be great, barbecues may be removed without notice)
- Private saltwater swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.4m – 1.9m) security alarm, access via steps
- Villa La Vigne is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Renault Grand Scenic or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Simpson Travel is brilliant and their customer service is fantastic. Reps are very knowledgeable and full of insights on things to do. We had a fantastic mini-moon and we really appreciate all that Simpson Travel did for us and we will be traveling with them again.
Mrs Hunt – September 2018
We’ve had a lovely week exploring this area of Corsica! Of the beaches we visited, Petit Sperone was our favourite. Well worth the slightly odd route over the rocks to get there. Lovely clear, warm water and snorkelling opportunities. A day trip to Bonifacio was good including the boat trip and exploring the old town and fortifications. The patisserie down the road is a must! Lovely cakes and great chocolates and croissants. We hope you enjoy this part of Corsica as much as we have!
Andrea & Chris – September 2018
A wonderful week’s holiday with plenty still to explore on this beautiful island. Can heartily recommend the beaches around Pianotolli-Caldarello. Best and most remote are found walking the Sentier Littoral from the Bruzzi car park.
Tim, Penny, Theo & Charlotte – May 2018
This was our first experience of Simpson Travel and we found your service excellent – definitely one we would use and trust again. Anna, the rep, was fabulous – helpful and informative and very responsive to the odd text that we sent, which made us feel secure in the knowledge that had we encountered any serious problems (which thankfully we did not!) we would have had immediate help. The villa was perfect for us, extremely clean and well looked after and an excellent standard for the price point. We would highly recommend Villa La Vigne for anyone who, like us, loves privacy and tranquillity at the villa with lovely countryside views, while being an easy drive to beaches and for outings to get supplies.
Mrs West – July 2017
We had a beautiful, peaceful week here. Loved the pool, clean and refreshing! The views are amazing, we had a day of rain and so went into Bonifacio which is well worth a visit. House is so well equipped and clean, Muriel (rep) was lovely, and ran though places and beaches to visit. We are sad to leave, very chilled and relaxed and we will definitely be back.
Alex & Roz – September 2016
Our second stay at the Clos Canarelli Estate – we went to Vermentinu last September, both villas are excellent. Muriel has been really helpful, with great recommendations for other restaurants, bakeries, etc. The weather has been brilliant!
Clive & Jane – June 2016
What a great service from Simpson Travel: immaculately presented properties in good locations and the local representatives are efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. We will be using Simpson Travel again and also recommending to friends. The quality of their properties and their website stand out from the multitude of internet holiday sites.
Mrs Taylor – June 2015
Great holiday, lovely setting, lovely places, relaxing family time (just what we needed after really stressful times). Great care and service from Simpson Travel with the welcome pack coming as a really nice surprise. Missing Corsica a lot!
Mr Gruszecki – June 2014
Another brilliant holiday with Simpson Travel. A great villa in a vineyard surrounded by spectacular scenery with beautiful beaches and glorious weather. This Corsica holiday was one of our best. Can't fault the service of the Simpson Travel team. Always helpful, unobtrusive and know their stuff. Thank you Simpson Travel.
Mrs Simpson – May 2014
Following a visit to U Piazzale in the north, we were so impressed with the service and quality of the accommodation that we booked again with Simpson Travel to visit the southern part of the island. We were not disappointed and our week at Villa la Vigne was heavenly. The villa was stunning and the local area is a great mix of lovely beaches and awe-inspiring peaks. We will definitely be back to Corsica as there is so much more to explore.
Mrs Gould – September 2013
Our first visit to Corsica after several previous visits to other parts of France. Although the arrival day was a little cloudy, the rest of the week was very good and we enjoyed trips out to Sartène, Bonifacio and particularly the excellent coastal views on the road to Sartène. For much of the time we relaxed well at the villa – pool really clean and refreshing and lovely outlook also over the vineyard.
Mr & Mrs Whitehouse – September 2013
This is our third trip to Corsica with Simpson Travel and we had yet another fantastic holiday. We spent many hours swimming and relaxing around the pool. Our favourite beach is Palombaggia but the ice-creams on Santa Guilia are to die for! We'll be back!
The Astur Family – August 2013
My mother and father went to the winery next door. My favourite beach was Santa Guilia, they have the most delicious vanilla ice creams. In Bonifacio there is a boat ride where you go into an amazing cave. There is also my favourite ice cream shop there. There are usually some big boats in Bonifacio. Corsica does amazing chocolate mousse. Have a superb holiday. Sophie (aged 11)
Miss Bundock – August 2012
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions