In this section...
- Extensive grounds
- Spacious and elegant
- Summer kitchen
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute walk
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
The name of this impressive property was inspired by its palatial dimensions: from the huge garden to the spacious, elegant interiors, there’s ample room here for one or two families, a gathering of friends or perhaps a multi-generation celebration. Yet despite the grand proportions, the house is designed for lazy summer living, with direct garden access from three of the four bedrooms and a fully equipped pool-house kitchen so you don’t even have to wander back to the villa for your sun-lounger sun-downer.
Having this much space often means sacrificing proximity to restaurants, but U Palazzu enjoys the very best of both worlds, ideally located just a 10-minute walk from Porto Vecchio old town. This cultural, shopping and dining centre appeals to all ages, filled with everything from holiday souvenir stalls to designer clothing stores and a host of inviting restaurants either open to the stars or tucked away into the centuries-old city walls. The villa’s private grounds and pool make it very easy to while away a whole week here, but there’s masses more to explore nearby, with the nearest beach just a 10-minute drive away. Island highlights such as Bonifacio and the spectacular Col de Bavella are easily accessible for a memorable day out.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Master double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (with bath and shower), leads out to garden
- 2 Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (interconnecting door), both leads out to garden
- Double bedroom (140cm bed) with en-suite bathroom, leads out to private terrace
- Small gym area on landing
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms only
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Summer poolside kitchen with electric hob, fridge, dishwasher
- Private swimming pool 11.5m x 5.5m (depth 1.10m – 2.20m), access via roman steps, electric cover
- 2 hour clean included on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Shops/restaurants 5-10min walk
- Porto Vecchio old town 10min walk
- Beach 10min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions