In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Ideal for families
- Stunning mountain views
- Simpson family extras available
- Walking distance to village
- Pinarello beach 5-minute drive
With stunning views of the mountains and the Bavella in the distance, Stella Cadent is all one could wish for – plenty of space, tastefully decorated and just a short walk to the local amenities.
There is a grassy area at the front of the house where children can play plus a gated swimming pool. A shaded outside dining area is the perfect spot to take cover from the midday sun and enjoy a leisurely lunch of Corsican delights from the local delicatessen in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio, just a five-minute stroll away.
Stella Cadent is a five-minute drive to the stunning bay of Pinarello where there are waterside restaurants and watersports for all to enjoy.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan air-conditioned living/dining area; doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes gas hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher; door leads outside
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shower room with double hand basins (no WC)
- Separate WC
First floor mezzanine level
- Double bedroom (160cm bed), en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD players
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces, gardens
- Private saltwater swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m – 2m), security gate, access via steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson Family Extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Pinarello beach 5min drive
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions