In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Ideal for families
- Stunning mountain views
- Simpson family extras available
- Walking distance to village
- Pinarello beach 5-minute drive
With stunning views of the mountains and the Bavella in the distance, Stella Cadent is all one could wish for – plenty of space, tastefully decorated and just a short walk to the local amenities.
There is a grassy area at the front of the house where children can play plus a gated swimming pool. A shaded outside dining area is the perfect spot to take cover from the midday sun and enjoy a leisurely lunch of Corsican delights from the local delicatessen in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio, just a five-minute stroll away.
Stella Cadent is a five-minute drive to the stunning bay of Pinarello where there are waterside restaurants and watersports for all to enjoy.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan air-conditioned living/dining area; doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes gas hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher; door leads outside
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shower room with double hand basins (no WC)
- Separate WC
First floor mezzanine level
- Double bedroom (160cm bed), en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD players
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces, gardens
- Private saltwater swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m – 2m), security gate, access via steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson Family Extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Pinarello beach 5min drive
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
It was a joy to wake up to the glorious mountain view each day. Stella Cadent was very comfortable and we loved swimming in the pool. We really enjoyed the beaches: Pinarello, St Cyprien and Palombaggia are all lovely. We had an excellent day out in Bonifacio and particularly enjoyed a boat trip. We also enjoyed a couple of trips into the mountains including a trek to a waterfall.
The Alywards – August 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my holiday in Corsica. Villa Stella Cadent is spacious, pretty and in a perfect location. We hardly had to drive a long time to get anywhere. My favourite part was the pool with a stunning view of the mountains. My advice to others using the villa is to go to Bonifacio. It may be a bit of a distance, but it is totally worth it.
Oliver (aged 12) – July 2018
Stella Cadent is a gorgeous villa and we loved Corsica. Thank you Simpson Travel! We visited Pinarello, St Cyprien and Palombaggia beaches. All shallow and lovely. The natural pools are definitely worth a visit, but arrive early to get a good spot. The boat trip was wonderful, especially when it went into the cave.
The Goodchild Family – July 2018
Corsica and its people are ‘chaleureuse’ (warm and friendly). We had daily swims under blue skies framed by green forests and spectacular mountain peaks. We looked for restaurants off the beaten track and found two delightful ones in Araggio. Beautiful beaches, warm waters and delightful Villa Stella Cadent to return to – what more could one want?
Mr & Mrs James – June 2018
We had a fantastic week staying at Villa Stella Cadent. This was our first time in Corsica and we are already planning to return next year. The combination of great weather, beaches, mountains and food is difficult to beat. We enjoyed many mornings on the beach. Pinarello is especially good for young children. Santa Giulia is also beautiful and worth the drive. A trip into the mountains is also very worthwhile. We made two trips to swim in the mountain river near the ‘Les 3 Piscines’ restaurant, where the crystal clear and surprisingly warm water was the reward for an adventurous scramble down the hill from the car park. We saw the tortoise on two occasions and looked forward to his visits whilst playing in the pool and gardens. The pool toys were a great addition. Thank you to the Cuccis and Simpson Travel for a great holiday!
The Carradine & Chadwick Family – June 2018
Our first time in Corsica and it won't be our last. We loved this place. The mix of mountains and beaches was wonderful. We enjoyed all the local attractions suggested. The weather has been wonderful every day. David was great and full of good recommendations. A wonderful family holiday. Thank you Simpson Travel.
The Thorne Family – August 2017
It's been hot! We have had a great time. It's been our first time staying at a villa and the children have loved the pool to themselves. David has been great (Simpson Travel rep). Call on him if you need anything, he's been an absolute star. All that is left to say is – enjoy yourselves!
The Kateria Family – July 2017
Our first visit to Corsica is all that we hoped for. Comfortable villa, superb pool with spectacular views. We enjoyed the beaches and restaurants. We were visited by the tortoise on our last morning, and from several cats during the week. A very enjoyable holiday.
The Quinn Family – June 2017
For the past two weeks our holiday has been very relaxed, sunny and fun. Hope to visit again soon!
The Morris Family – August 2016
A wonderful week here at Stella Cadent. Mornings invariably spent on one of a number of beautiful beaches. Afternoons by the pool with the stunning mountain backdrop.
The Wilson Family – June 2016
Another wonderful week here in sunny Corsica. Thanks to Simpson Travel and David for their efficient organisation and help again. Stella Cadent provided us with comfortable accommodation with a great pool and amazing views. We look forward to another Corsican holiday soon.
Sue & John – June 2016
It has been a very hot week here. The sky has been blue and the pool has been shimmering invitingly to us every day. We find the beach at Pinarello just lovely with clear waters that beg to be paddled in.
Mrs Pittack – June 2015
Very happy again with the Simpson Travel experience. Great travel, BA from Gatwick and great accommodation on a wonderful island, Corsica.
Mr Lewis – June 2015
Excellent villa – good location for beaches, walks, etc. Neighbours were very friendly.
Mr Bone – June 2013
Very pleasant stay in this comfortable villa in a lovely location with a delightful pool. It is our first trip to Southern Corsica and we can recommend the short walks in the mountains. The two-and-a-half hour walk from the Auberge at the Col de Bavella is a nice stroll through pine forest with great views on the way back. We took the route from Solenzara to get to the Col which was stunning. The waterfall walk is also lovely near Ospedale.
Mrs Oldham – June 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions