In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Ideal for families
- Stunning mountain views
- Simpson family extras available
- Walking distance to village
- Pinarello beach 5-minute drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
With stunning views of the mountains and the Bavella in the distance, Stella Cadent is all one could wish for – plenty of space, tastefully decorated and just a short walk to the local amenities.
There is a grassy area at the front of the house where children can play plus a gated swimming pool. A shaded outside dining area is the perfect spot to take cover from the midday sun and enjoy a leisurely lunch of Corsican delights from the local delicatessen in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio, just a five-minute stroll away.
Stella Cadent is a five-minute drive to the stunning bay of Pinarello where there are waterside restaurants and watersports for all to enjoy.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan air-conditioned living/dining area; doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes gas hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher; door leads outside
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shower room with double hand basins (no WC)
- Separate WC
First floor mezzanine level
- Double bedroom (160cm bed), en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD players
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces, gardens
- Private saltwater swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m – 2m), security gate, access via steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson Family Extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Pinarello beach 5min drive
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
We had a lovely week at Stella Cadent for my 70th birthday and my baby grandson even learnt to walk in the large open-plan kitchen. The villa is in a beautiful quiet area, not overlooked and the pool was wonderful. The supermarkets are only a 5-minute drive away and well-stocked. We loved Pinarello beach best of all, and especially Le Rouf restaurant beside the beach. Sophie, our rep, was delightful and easy to contact. I would highly recommend this villa – the setting is perfect and quiet swims in the pool looking at the Col de Bavella were bliss.
Dorothy – June 2019
The standard and specifications of our villa exceeded our expectations.
Mrs Kataria, August 2017
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions