In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Ideal for families
- Stunning mountain views
- Walking distance to village
- Pinarello beach 5min drive
With stunning views of the mountains and Bavella in the distance, Stella Cadent is all one could wish for – plenty of space, tastefully decorated and just a short a walk to the local amenities.
There is a grassy area at the front of the house where children can play plus a gated swimming pool. A shaded outside dining area is the perfect spot to take cover from the midday sun and enjoy a leisurely lunch of Corsican delights from the local delicatessen in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio just a five minute stroll away.
Stella Cadent is just a five minute drive to the stunning bay of Pinarello where there are waterside restaurants and water sports for all to enjoy.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan air-conditioned living/dining area; doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes gas hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher; door leads outside
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shower room with double hand basins (no WC)
- Separate WC
First floor mezzanine level
- Double bedroom (160cm bed), en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD players
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces, gardens
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m – 2m), security gate, access via steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Pinarello beach 5min drive
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
For the past two weeks our holiday has been very relaxed, sunny and fun. Hope to visit again soon!
The Morris Family – August 2016
A wonderful week here at Stella Cadent. Mornings invariably spent on one of a number of beautiful beaches. Afternoons by the pool with the stunning mountain backdrop.
The Wilsons – June 2016
Another wonderful week here in sunny Corsica. Thanks to Simpson Travel and David for their efficient organisation and help again. Stella Cadent provided us with comfortable accommodation with a great pool and amazing views. We look forward to another Corsican holiday soon.
Sue & John – June 2016
It has been a very hot week here. The sky has been blue and the pool has been shimmering invitingly to us every day. We find the beach at Pinarello just lovely with clear waters that beg to be paddled in.
Mrs Pittack – June 2015
Very happy again with the Simpson Travel experience. Great travel, BA from Gatwick and great accommodation, Stella Cadent in Corsica in a wonderful county, Corsica.
Mr Lewis – June 2015
Excellent villa- good location for beaches, walks etc. Neighbours were very friendly.
Bone – June 2013
Very pleasant stay in this comfortable villa, in a lovely location with a delightful pool. It is our first trip to the South of Corsica and we can recommend the short walks in the mountains. The two and a half hour walk from the Auberge at the Col de Barella is a nice stroll through pine forest with great views on the way back. We took the route from Solenzara to get to the Col which was stunning. The waterfall walk is also lovely near Ospedale.
Oldham – June 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions