In this section...
- Traditional Corsican bergerie
- Spacious and contemporary
- Vineyard setting
- Private heated swimming pool
- Figari village 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
Located in Clos Canarelli, a new vineyard belonging to the famous winemaker, Yves Canarelli, Niellucciu is named after the grape that produces his award-winning wine. The villa is the perfect combination of a traditional Corsican bergerie from the outside and yet has all the modern creature comforts on the inside.
Niellucciu has been decorated to a high standard with neutral colours and wonderful finishing touches such as the ceiling and the chandeliers. The bedrooms are all en-suite with modern Italian style marble showers and there is plenty of space outside to bask in the sun and enjoy the pool. And, when it gets too hot, there is a shaded area for al fresco dining.
The Estate winery is a three minute drive away and wine tasting can be arranged for guests who would like to sample and purchase some of the delicious award-winning wines.
The villa is in a rural setting yet the local wild beaches are within easy reach. There are a couple of restaurants and a local supermarket for daily croissants in the local village of Figari which is just a ten minute drive away. The famous Chez Marco seafood restaurant on the beach at La Tonarra is also close by.
Niellucciu is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (155cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD, Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large terrace with shaded area
- Private heated swimming pool 11m x 2.9m (depth 1m – 1.90m), security alarm, access via steps (pool not heated during July and August)
- 1 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean but no bed linen or towel change – these can be arranged at an extra charge.
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean mid-week and bed linen/towel change at the end of week 1 Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Fabulous villa. We had a wonderful time swimming and taking in the view. The little black cat that visits has an adorable meow - we became very fond of her. Please give her milk and any BBQ cast offs. We loved staying in every night, enjoying using the BBQ.
Sam & Claire – September 2017
Beautiful villa location to enjoy the peace and sunset vista with your sundowner. The pool is perfect temperature and we loved every day and of course poolside lounging. Thank you to Anna from Simpson Travel and thank you to the excellent cleaners. Thank you & hope you enjoy.
Fiona et al – June 2017
A lovely villa in a lovely position! A great base for exploring the South of Corsica. All in all, a great holiday, Corsica is a stunning island. Many thanks to Muriel for all her help, too.
Mr Horwood – September 2016
Wonderful holiday, safe in the knowledge that the Simpson Travel rep would respond to any problems we might have encountered, every thing was as good as described on website.
Mrs Clark – July 2016
Super property, peaceful yet easy access to village, nearby towns, beaches and mountains.
Mr Arnold – June 2016
Really good holiday experience from start to finish.
Mr Trimble – May 2016
I am a huge cynic. This was our first time with Simpson Travel. 3rd time to Corsica. Really impressed. I am not easily impressed. Attendance at Gatwick, Figari great. 1 call, 1 holiday booking, accommodation, car, flights sorted. I get why this business works. Clients love the service. Joined up. Well done all.
Mr Ahern – August 2015
We scheduled our vacation only a month out, but found Simpson Travel to be very helpful with booking a villa and airfares. We loved Niellucciu. What a darling house set in a vineyard. So quiet, with fantastic views! The pool is much bigger than it looks on the website. It's hard to leave the house, it's so lovely and peaceful. But, it is also the perfect location from which to explore some of the best beaches on Corsica and some of the best towns. We loved Figari, Bonifacio and Sartene. Can't wait to return!
Mrs Shanahan – August 2015
We had a wonderful family holiday in Corsica which offered everything in terms of scenery - beach, stunning mountains and beautiful towns to explore. The villa was of excellent standard in an ideal location. It felt private yet was close to local amenities, beaches and places to visit. We spent many evenings on the fabulous terrace, enjoying the view with a glass of local Rose. A great two weeks. Many thanks.
Mrs Feltes – June 2015
A holiday we will remember, thank you Simpson Travel. From landing through to departure your reps were supportive and helpful. A superb villa and location, making the whole round experience stress-free and very enjoyable. We will be back !
Ms Baxter – June 2015
Great villa, wonderful walks and weather - who could ask for more? Thank you very much to everyone at Simpson Travel for all the help and effort that contributed to superb holiday. Anna was extremely helpful and went out of her way to accommodate all of our needs with particular reference to our one year old - who's thanks we offer on his behalf!
Mr Greenland – May 2015
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions