In this section...
- Stylish apartments
- 1 to 4 bedrooms
- 10min walk to wonderful sandy beach
- 10min drive to Pinarello
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Just a ten-minute stroll from the shoreline and enjoying surroundings of such rugged beauty that you’ll never tire of exploring, Les Lofts de Sainte-Lucie are perfectly placed for enjoying Corsican life at its best. The choice of one, three and four-bedroom apartments are equally suitable for couples, families or larger groups and with La Plage des Américains just a short stroll away, where fine golden sands shelve gently into the azure waters, every day can be a beach day, no matter what else you have planned.
These light and contemporary apartments allow guests to be blissfully self-sufficient; each offering its own well-equipped kitchen, spacious open plan living area and private balcony or terrace with dining area and barbecue. There’s a shared swimming pool, sauna and gym within the grounds and just a ten-minute drive away, bijou Pinarello village offers a very appealing selection of restaurants and bars along one of the finest white sand beaches in Europe. Or venture south to sophisticated Porto Vecchio, around 30 minutes away by car, for fresh seafood by the harbour and a serious dose of Corsican chic.
Though the beaches near the apartments are sure to capture your imagination, the ten hectares of pine forest behind Pinarello beach are equally appealing, a haven for walking or a leisurely picnic. Nearby A Tyroliana Parc offers tree-top adventures, canyoning and rock climbing for those in search of adventure and when temperatures climb, a cooling dip at the inland rock pools on the Cavu River is an idyllic way to spend the afternoon.
- 1-bedroom garden-view ground floor apartment (sleeps 2)
- 3-bedroom garden-view ground floor apartment (sleeps 6)
- 3-bedroom sea-view first floor apartment (sleeps 6)
- 4-bedroom duplex sea-view apartment (sleeps 8)
- Reception area
- Shared swimming pool 14m x 5m (depth 1.4m throughout)
- Breakfast and meal delivery service available (payable locally)
- Daily cleaning service available on request (payable locally)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
All apartments include:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air conditioning throughout
- Spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- TV in all bedrooms
- Simpson pool towels
- Barbecue (electric Plancha)
- Balcony or terrace
Simpson family extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 5pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Beach 10min walk
- Pinarello 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 30min drive
- Figari airport 1hr drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions