In this section...
- Traditional stone bergerie
- Tranquil rural retreat
- Ideal for families
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10min drive
The setting rarely comes more pastoral than this and, like its sister bergerie Casetta di Lecci, the Fiore exudes rustic warmth and tranquility. Rooted firmly in timeless Corsican tradition, natural materials have been used throughout, with timber and terracotta complementing the building's backbone of river and quarried stone.
The partially-covered barbecue terrace, timber-decked pool and gardens all take advantage of the views. The steep stairs leading to the upper floor and the villa's countryside location make it more suitable for older children and adults. The restaurants and mini-market are an easy 10-minute drive away from this rural retreat, and the crescent-shaped bays of Pinarellu and San Ciprianu will spoil you with their choice of beaches.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Steep staircase leads to first floor
- Open-plan living/dining area with fireplace, TV, DVD and CD players
- Kitchen with full cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- Double air-conditioned bedroom
- Shower room with separate WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Partly covered terrace
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m), security alarm, ladder access.
- A steep slope surrounds the pool, making the villa more suitable for families with older children or a group of adults
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 09.00am
- Beach/restaurants/mini-market 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Village of Lecci 5min drive
- Figari Airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
We had a fantastic time, the location was perfect, the Rose was flowing and the kids had a great time finding secret beaches and playing in the sea. All in a ll a great holiday. Thank you!
The Kountze Family - August 2017
A fabulous stay. The villa was a welcome peaceful retreat and was everything we needed. We loved the beaches, the fresh water pools, the walks in the mountains and the food. In fact what is there not to like?
The Harris' Family - August 2017
This was my first holiday booked online with Simpson travel, the whole process was hassle free, it was clear and easy to understand. I will definitely use them again. Once there we, had a great representative who visited us at the villa and his local knowledge was invaluable. We had a great family holiday.
Mr Paterson - August 2017
I highly recommend Simpson Travel for their unique offering in providing "off the beaten track" properties and locations. Their expert local knowledge is a great feature of the service.
Ms Choy - June 2017
Stunning weather and a lovely week away.
Mr Bell – August 2014
Our first time in Corsica - a lovely tropical place, villa lived up to all expectations - food and wine was fantastic. We will be back.
Mrs Sowerby – June 2014
We greatly enjoyed our Holiday in Corsica this year and especially the stress free nature of the travelling arrangements. Everything from our check in at the airport to our arrival and car pick-up was hassle free. Our villa was spotless and more importantly, as shown on the website. Detailed Information pack contained a cornucopia of local information on everything from restaurants, shops, attractions and our representative was knowledgeable, extremely helpful and importantly for us, unobtrusive.
Mr Holmes – June 2013
We are so happy to have discovered Simpson Travel a few years ago. We travel with them regularly and have never been disappointed. From the initial contact pre-booking right through to the journey back, the level of service it is consistently very good.
Mrs Kennedy – June 2013
An excellent base to tour the local area from. The villa felt private and had a beautiful setting with tree lined hills all around. Ideal proximity to mountains as well as a great choice of lovely beaches. Only a short journey from a good local choice of places to eat out or to buy food and regional produce. A great first place to experience beauty of southern Corsica.
Mr Cole – May 2013
For anyone wishing to travel to Corsica the first time the villa is in an ideal location from the airport at figari and both close to the nightlife of Porto Vecchio and all the surrounding beaches, being also within striking distance of the mountains. Lovely Pool to dip into first thing or last thing in the day or just to laze around all day and read a book in the peace and quiet
Mr Hatch – September 2012
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions