In this section...
- Delightful beachside villa
- Family friendly
- Large garden
- Garden gate onto beach
- Porto Vecchio 8-minute drive
A property with a private swimming pool, large garden and its own access to the shingle shores of Porto Vecchio Bay is quite unique.
With glimpses of the bay, this small villa is part of a group of dwellings and next to a new hotel that belongs to one family and its style is simple but sweet. Pine, oak and mimosa trees abound and the glorious sands of Palombaggia and Santa Giulia beaches are not far away.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan dining/kitchen area with CD player, air-conditioning, doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes electric hob/oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom through archway (no door) with WC
- Mezzanine level with sofa, TV and DVD
- Twin bedroom with terrace
- Shower room with WC
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terrace with steps leading to garden and pool area
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Gate at the bottom of the garden leads to shingle cove
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.20m – 1.80m), alarm, access via steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 1min walk
- Palombaggia beach 10min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 8min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – SUV Automatic VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group K – Renault Grand Scenic or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
The Simpson Travel airport representative was fabulous - she was handing out cold water to everyone. We found the villa very easily using the directions, and once there, we discovered a wonderful welcome pack which also included something to create a meal with for the first night and liquid refreshments. Casetta Bianca is a lovely villa. We spent our afternoons in the garden, lunch was always on the balcony watching the boats, and then swimming in the pool and sun bathing. We had a fabulous week chilling out – fab villa, pool, and the beach at the bottom of the garden. Kimberley, our Simpson Travel representative, was lovely very knowledgeable and we knew that if there was anything we needed, all we had to do was ask.
Claire Growcoot – July 2018
A great stay at Casetta Bianca. We enjoyed the swimming very much, whether on the villa’s little beach or at some of the other incredible beaches nearby. Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio were both great evenings out – lots to see and do. Thank you to Kimberly for being so helpful with advice on places to see and restaurants to try.
Mark, Lola, Kamilla & Polina – September 2017
A very pleasant stay in Casetta Bianca, the weather has been very good. Kimberly has been very helpful and gone out of her way to recommend things and help with any issues that arose.
The Mcleod Family – September 2017
Had a wonderful, relaxing week. With the beach at the bottom of the garden, the swimming pool and the wonderful surrounding towns there are plenty of ways to unwind! Would definitely return after a great time with the family.
Mrs Smith – September 2016
We had a fantastic holiday to Corsica. A hidden gem of an Island with great weather, scenery and food, not to forget the rosé wines! The service we received from everyone was 'top notch'. The flight was the best charter flight we have ever used, good seating and space and friendly service. The reps on arrival and departure on our return were a delight. A big shout out for the friendly service from Roberto who speedily sorted out issues with our TV then wi-fi (which is an essential now!). Having our own pool was a luxury which was so worth it with direct access to the beach made us feel extra special. Sure to come back again with Simpson Travel.
Mr Clark – August 2016
Our first time with Simpson Travel. Excellent accommodation and very helpful local rep. We will definitely be back! Thank you.
Mr Foster – August 2016
Casetta Bianca is a super villa, very well suited for a family holiday. The accommodation is practical and thoughtful, the outside spaces, pool and position are superb.
Mrs Turner – July 2015
We had a wonderful two weeks – the sun has been out every day, no rain and just the perfect temperature – delightful! We enjoyed the pool every day and wondered at the magnificent scenery surrounding the villa – a joy to watch day and night. We recommend getting up early morning and seeing the sun rise over Palombaggia, a beautiful beach and then must do a sunset at Tonnara beach, it is so stunning! We greatly enjoyed a boat ride and had an amazing day and believe it to be very worth doing. Kimberly, our rep, has been amazing, the most helpful we have ever had, nothing is too much for her – she is a credit to Simpson Travel.
The Crowley Family – August 2017
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions