In this section...
- Stylish contemporary house
- Stunning rural location
- Panoramic views
- Figari village 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
Just outside the village of Tarabucetta tucked away on a hillside above the plain of Figari sits Casa Sté, a modern villa with stunning views. This beautiful stone house exudes charm and character and is the perfect hideaway for couples or families wanting to explore the extreme south of Corsica.
The villa has been stylishly decorated with many personal touches and elegant furnishings. It is also well equipped including air-conditioning, wi-fi and plasma televisions. The private infinity pool enjoys spectacular views towards the mountains of Cagna.
The location is ideal for those wanting easy access to Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio as well as the wild beaches of the west coast.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Guest WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with TV and en-suite shower room with WC; leads to terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with WC; leads to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD and CD players, iPod dock
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Shaded terrace
- Private heated swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), security alarm, access via steps, pool not heated in July/August
- Access to the villa is by way of a steep concrete driveway
- Security deposit (£1,000) may be required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Casa Sté is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Bonifacio 25min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – SUV Automatic VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group K – Renault Grand Scenic or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
We have loved our two weeks on this beautiful island. We have found the people to be warm and friendly. The villa is perfect and the pool is great. We found Anna to be very helpful and can't wait to come back to Corsica again in the future.
Jackie & Des – October 2017
A fabulous villa. We have been to Corsica many times – our favorite holiday destination – and this has been the best villa we have ever stayed in – nicely designed, good layout, comfortable and clean. The setting is wonderful, it is incredibly peaceful. The surroundings of the pool and the garden are beautiful and the view is stunning.
Jennie, John, Xanthe – August 2017
We found your team excellent and very helpful. Our rep, Steve, was quite superb and very jovial. Nothing was too much trouble. Dave at the airport was very helpful, offering his guidance on what was best for us at the terminal. Yet another good holiday with Simpson Travel. Thanks to all.
The Holland Family – June 2016
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Corsica. We couldn't have wished for a better villa than Casa Sté. It was ideal and one the of the best villas we have ever stayed in. This was our second holiday with Simpson Travel and we continue to be impressed.
Mrs Norris –- August 2015
The villa was excellent with a beautiful and good-sized pool which had great views. It is located within easy reach of many of the attractions of the South of Corsica. Corsica has an amazing combination of dramatic mountains which take about an hour and a half to reach, combined with many sandy beaches and coastlines. There are loads of places to eat out with very good quality French and Corsican food which generally costs about the same as the UK.
Mr Owen – August 2014
Simpson Travel has been fantastic from start to finish and have made this the most stress free holiday ever. Casa Sté was a fantastic property providing everything we needed to make our stay as relaxing as we needed. Zena and Yann were great local reps – very knowledgeable with information and quick to respond to queries. Thank you Simpson Travel – you have spoiled us!
Mrs Neville – June 2014
This was out first time with Simpson Travel and we have been really impressed. You have taken good care of us all the way through the process of selecting and booking the holiday through to visiting us to make sure everything was ok, which it was. The villa we stayed in was excellent, 21st-century comfort and elegance that made us feel relaxed and we had a lovely holiday. Oh and thanks for arranging the perfect weather for our trip too!
Mr Nixon – September 2013
We have fallen in love with Corsica and the villa. It gave us everything we wanted. The view is spectacular – we had a really relaxing week. Thanks Simpson Travel for the smooth holiday – big thanks to Jo for looking after us. We will be back!
Ms Kovacs – September 2013
Casa Sté more than lived up to expectations. It is beautifully appointed, well equipped and set in attractive gardens. We particularly enjoyed a swim in the pool each day after sightseeing. Whilst the villa is located in a rural setting, a drive to either Porto Vecchio or Bonifacio is less than half-an-hour away. In the villa Simpson Travel provides an excellent guide with many other helpful suggestions for days out, best beaches, restaurants and much more. It was our first visit to the very beautiful island of Corsica and we hope to return again soon.
Mrs Daw – June 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions