In this section...
- Stunning contemporary and stylish villa
- Private heated swimming pool
- Figari village 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
With its strong, angular shapes and industrial-chic styling, Casa Nera stands in bold and brilliant contrast to the vineyards, pines and open fields that surround it, a polished, architectural statement in the heart of the Corsican countryside.
The villa is large, open-plan and filled with light thanks to the large picture windows and doors which form an almost-continuous wall of glass down one side of the house. The doors slide back to extend the space still further onto a series of dining and sunbathing terraces, each with the back-drop of that timeless vineyard view. The interiors are pared-back and elegant, with everything you need for an indulgently comfortable stay including wifi and air-conditioning throughout.
Casa Nera feels deliciously secluded but it is perfectly positioned for exploring both the iconic east coast beaches and the wilder, lesser-known coastline to the west. Figari village, with its handful of small restaurants and shops, is 10 minutes away by car, with the relative sophistication of Porto Vecchio old town and marina just a 20 minute drive.
Casa Nera is a convenient 15-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living room with Satellite TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen/dining area with oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, Nespresso machine, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, freezer, sink
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and shower) and WC, separate dressing room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and WC
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private heated swimming pool 15m x 3.5m (depth 1.5m throughout), pool is not heated in July/August
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
We have had a wonderful week here at Casa Nera - a lovely villa in such a secluded location. We enjoyed the pool immensely and the starry nights.
The Clarkes – October 2017
Casa Nera is beautiful villa with splendid views and a perfect spot to relax.
The Hild Family – September 2017
Loved every minute of it. We loved the swimming pool and enjoyed lounging in the sun. We've had a great week. It has been absolutely perfect, thank you!
Jen & Alex – August 2017
Efficient, prompt, reliable and human in a Robotic Age, Simpson Travel reflects the highest of travel business standards.
Mr Kelly – July 2017
I have had a wonderful holiday and would use/recommend Simpson Travel again.
Mr Foster – September 2016
One thing you can almost guarantee with a Simpson holiday is that you are never going to be disappointed. We have had a glorious 2 weeks in what can only be described as the house of our dreams - unique because it was a home rather than a holiday villa, which has made the holiday so special - apart from amazing beaches and countryside and everything else Corsica is renowned for.
Mrs Beck – June 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions