In this section...
- Stylish villa
- Beautiful summer kitchen
- Private heated swimming pool
- Vineyard setting
- Restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
Aleatico is the latest in our villa-in-a-vineyard collection, all of which are located on the Clos Canarelli estate near Figari in the far south of Corsica. The villa is beautifully designed in rough, golden-toned stone, complemented by very stylish décor and sliding French doors that blur the lines between inside and out. However, the real star of this show has to be its large outdoor summer kitchen and dining area, perfectly positioned poolside so you have everything you need for indulgent summer days within arm’s reach.
If you’ve come away to wind down and recharge your batteries in the dazzling Corsican sunshine then you’ve picked an excellent spot, but there’s plenty to see and do if you feel up to it. You can try some of the estate’s own produce at their winery just a few minutes’ drive away, or spend the morning in Porto Vecchio (20 minutes’ drive), sipping cappuccino by the marina and watching the million-euro yachts being polished to a military shine. The nearest beaches are some of the wildest and most beautiful on the island, including La Tonarra, the so-called sunset beach and the site of the renowned Chez Marco seafood restaurant. For day-to-day shopping, friendly Figari village (10-minute drive) has all you need, from flaky, fresh-baked croissants to a selection of local cheeses and charcuterie to accompany the delicious Clos Canarelli wine.
Aleatico is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD player, Bluetooth One Touch speaker system (connects to any device with Bluetooth connectivity)
- Kitchen includes oven, Illy coffee machine (capsules not supplied), microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Wheelchair friendly property
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and pool towels provided
- Summer kitchen with fixed coal barbecue
- Covered exterior pool lounge
- Private heated swimming pool, security alarm, access via steps
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- 1 week holidays – include a light mid-stay clean but no bed linen or towel change – these can be arranged at an extra charge
- 2 week holidays – include a light mid-stay clean with bed linen/towel change at the end of the first week
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions