In this section...
- Exclusive hilltop villa
- Stunning sea views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10-minute drive
This exclusive hilltop villa is in a truly breathtaking spot nestling in a rocky landscape with stunning views of the lovely Rondinara Bay below.
And if the view from the villa and the swimming pool is superb, then the interiors match it. Comfortable, spacious with quality finishings, the owners have ensured that in creating this labour of love they have also incorporated charm and character.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with Satellite TV, DVD, CD-player, safe, iPod dock
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double/twin bedroom
- Bathroom, WC
- Twin bedroom and double bedroom, each accessed via steps both with en-suite shower-rooms (one open-plan)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terraced grounds
- Gas barbecue
- Swimming pool accessed via steps on terraced area with pergola
- Private heated swimming pool (freeform) 6m x 4m (depth 1.2m – 1.5m), security alarm, ladder access
- Pool is heated in May, June and September (pool can be heated outside of these months at a charge of €150/week)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Restaurants 5-10min drive
- Mini-market at Rondinara campsite 10min drive (open from 8am)
- Rondinara beach restaurant 10min drive (May, early June, late September open from 9am to 7pm, mid-June to mid-September open from 9am to 10pm)
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Bonifacio 20min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Arriving early we drove down to Rondinara Beach – it was then that we knew it was going to be a terrific week as we sipped drinks at the beach bar and looked out over the turquoise water. Later, rounding the bend in the driveway and spotting A Stellina, our thoughts were confirmed! Perfect location, a view that will remain with us forever and complete silence. A terrific tonic after the hustle and bustle of life. The perfection of this wonderful spot make it difficult to venture far, but we felt we must, but always returned feeling we had hit the 'jackpot'. It was certainly worth the hour's drive up to see the Piscia di Gallo waterfall – the 45-minute walk was stunning. The reservoir before it – also an amazing sight. The views from the mountains were spectacular. A Stellina is a wonderful tribute to the amazing vision that Suzie and Jacques had all those years ago when they bought the land – a lovely story, a beautiful retirement! Thank you both of you.
G & J – September 2017
The end of a wonderful week, everything we could have hoped for...we never tired of the view or the silence. It was always a delight to return to the villa after a day on the beach or exploring this beautiful island. We really appreciated the creativity that went into making this beautiful property.
Neill & Lisa Werner – September 2017
Thank you so much for an amazing week at the wonderful A Stellina! We had the most wonderful time with wonderful weather to boot, at least manageable for us Englishmen! Though the stunning view hardly needs the additional bonus of the shining sun and still seas! Once more thank you for a most relaxing week at your extremely comfortable and delightful villa! Can hardly recommend more!
The Bellamy Family – August 2017
We had a fantastic experience with Simpson Travel and would use you again without a doubt (we are already planning next year's trip!). Sam, our rep in Corsica, was excellent – sensible and appropriate suggestions when she came to visit for days out, places to eat, etc. She was also excellent in the airport suggesting what we should do before check-in and where to get food (it was a Sunday so a lot of places were closed). Suzie, whose villa we rented was excellent – around when you needed but not when we didn't need her. Beautiful house, even better view! The children loved the pool but also having the space to run around on the lawn. Brilliantly equipped kitchen, lovely little touches such as buckets and spades, mats for the beach. Boules court also excellent and we enjoyed nightly games with our children!
Mrs Coleman – August 2017
This was our first visit to Corsica and we had a wonderful time. We will cherish the memories the rest of our lives. Thanks Jacques and Suzie for your help and hospitality.
The Katsis Family – July 2017
It's been nine years since we were here last and it is just as beautiful as we had remembered. We hope it's not another nine years until we come again! Thanks for your kind hospitality Jacques and Suzie. Hope to see you again soon.
Neil, Zoe, Ruby & Flossie Furniss, John & Bridget Reece – July 2017
We have returned again for another lovely holiday. The new sun shelter by the pool has been a joy!. Thank you as always Jacques and Suzie for your hospitality.
Richard & Penny Cartwright – June 2017
First time to Corsica, and very much enjoyed it. Such an amazing house with the most spectacular views. We have felt very well looked after and wouldn't hesitate coming back again. Thank you so much for the most amazing week.
Christopher, Fi, Harry & Rosey – May 2017
Our 17th Simpson Travel holiday and another gem revealed. A Stellina was simply wonderful, fabulous location and close to good food, mountain walks, wonderful beaches and the amazing town of Bonifacio. We could not have asked for more. Our 18th is only two weeks away!
Mr Woodhead – September 2016
Overall, really good service from Simpson Travel and a great holiday. A Stellina was stunning.
Mr Sargent – September 2016
Thank you for another fabulous stay at your stunning home. The view is simply breathtaking every day. We had a wonderful, relaxing week. Lots of thanks.
Mr Clapp – September 2015
What a stunning property with views to match! We thoroughly enjoyed our week at A Stellina and will be recommending it to our friends back home. We will take home very fond memories of our week.
Mrs Olehnovica – August 2015
We had a really fantastic holiday, and would recommend Simpson Travel to others.
Mr Gentchev – August 2015
We have returned once more for another wonderful holiday in this idyllic location. Two weeks is never enough! Our thanks to Jacques and Suzie for making it available to us again.
Mrs Cartwright – June 2015
A fine week at A Stellina! A warm characterful home that set the scene for another wonderful week in Corsica.
Mrs Haynes – May 2015
Thank you Jacques and Suzie for a wonderful stay. One can never tire of that wonderful view of the bay. The children had a great time – there is so much to do; going to beaches, canyoning and bungee jumping. The villa was superb, very comfortable with all you need. The pool is great and of course the views...
The Elliott Family – August 2014
We have had a wonderful two weeks at your villa. The view from the terrace is amazing and the weather has been beautiful. A Stellina is perfect and has everything you need.
The Turner Family – July 2014
Our holiday really starts when we step onto the terrace and return again to 'the view.'
Richard & Penny – June 2014
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions