In this section...
- Exclusive hilltop villa
- Stunning sea views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10min drive
This exclusive hilltop villa is in a truly breathtaking spot nestling in a rocky landscape with stunning views of the lovely Rondinara Bay below.
And if the view from the villa and the swimming pool is superb, then the interiors match it. Comfortable, spacious with quality finishings, the owners have ensured that in creating this labour of love they have also incorporated charm and character.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with Satellite TV, DVD, CD-player, safe, iPod dock
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double/twin bedroom
- Bathroom, WC
- Twin bedroom and double bedroom, each accessed via steps both with en-suite shower-rooms (one open-plan)
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terraced grounds
- Gas barbecue
- Swimming pool accessed via steps on terraced area with pergola
- Private heated swimming pool (freeform) 6m x 4m (depth 1.2m – 1.5m), security alarm, ladder access
- Pool is heated in May, June and September (pool can be heated outside of these months at a charge of €150/week)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Restaurants 5-10min drive
- Mini-market at Rondinara campsite 10min drive (open from 8am)
- Rondinara beach restaurant 10min drive (May, early June, late September open from 9am to 7pm, mid-June to mid-September open from 9am to 10pm)
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Bonifacio 20min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
We had a fantastic experience with Simpson and would use you again without a doubt (we are already planning next year's trip!). Sam our rep. in Corsica was excellent - sensible and appropriate suggestions when she came to visit for days out, places to eat etc. She was also excellent in the airport suggesting what we should do before check in and where to get food (it was a Sunday so a lot of places were closed). Suzanne whose villa we rented was excellent - around when you needed but not when we didn't need her. Beautiful house, even better view! The children loved the pool but also having the space to run around on the lawn. Brilliantly equipped kitchen, lovely little touches such as buckets and spades, mats for the beach. Boules court also excellent and we enjoyed nightly games with our children!
Mrs Coleman – August 2017
Our 17th Simpson holiday and another gem revealed. A Stellina was simply wonderful, fabulous location and close to good food, mountain walks, wonderful beaches and the amazing town of Bonifacio. We could not have asked for more. Our 18th is only 2 weeks away!
Mr Woodhead – September 2016
Overall, really good service from Simpson and a great holiday. Villa (A Stellina in Corsica) was stunning.
Mr Sargent – September 2016
Thank you for another fabulous stay at your stunning home. The view is simply breathtaking every day. We had a wonderful, relaxing week. Lots of thanks.
Mr Clapp – September 2015
What a stunning property with views to match! We thoroughly enjoyed our week at A Stellina and will be recommending it to our friends back home. We will take home very fond memories of our week.
Mrs Olehnovica – August 2015
We had a really fantastic holiday, and would recommend Simpson to others.
Mr Gentchev – August 2015
We have returned once more for another wonderful holiday in this idyllic location. Two weeks is never enough! Our thanks to Jacques and Suzie for making it available to us again.
Mrs Cartwright – June 2015
A fine week at A Stellina ! A warm characterful home that set the scene for another wonderful week in Corsica.
Mrs Haynes – May 2015
Thank you Jacques and Suzie for a wonderful stay. One can never tire of that wonderful view of the bay. The kids had a great time there is so much to do; going to beaches, canyoning and bungee jumping. The villa was superb, very comfortable with all you need. The pool is great and of course the views.....
Elliott Family – August 2014
We have had a wonderful two weeks at your villa. The view from the terrace is amazing and the weather has been beautiful. A Stellina is perfect and has everything you need.
Turner Family – July 2014
Our holiday really starts when we step onto the terrace and return again the 'the view.'
Richard and Penny – June 2014
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions