In this section...
- Idyllic waterfront Partner Hotel
- Kaş Peninsula
- Private beach club
- Restaurant and bar
- 10-minute drive from Kaş
Our 2022 holidays are now available to reserve online. For more information, visit our Advance Registration page.
In a spectacular waterfront setting on the Kaş Peninsula, the Deniz Feneri Lighthouse is considered to be one of the finest hotels in the area - and it’s easy to see why. Elegant luxury accommodation and wonderfully hospitable service result in a winning formula for a truly memorable escape. We are delighted to have secured some of the very best suites in the hotel, all with sea views and either private balcony or terrace.
The hotel’s outstanding facilities are yours to enjoy; the attractive gardens are home to an impressive infinity pool, spa and private beach club serving drinks and snacks directly to your lounger throughout the day. The atmospheric bar and Turkish restaurant offer breathtaking sunset views across the azure waters, perfect for blissful evenings soaking up the tranquility and beauty of the spot. Should the mood should take you, however, the hotel is less than 10-minutes’ drive from Kaş, where a cosmopolitan crowd gather to enjoy a very real and vibrant melting pot of restaurants, shops and bazaars set amidst the charming streets of this lively and distinctly bohemian town. Taxis are readily available and a regular dolmuş bus service operates from just outside the hotel giving guests a real opportunity to enjoy the best of all worlds; a beautiful natural setting on the tantalising Turquoise Coast with a taste of authentic Turkish life just a short hop away. Effortlessly chic with an exotic faraway feel, Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel offers everything you could wish for in the land where east meets west, with a sprinkling of magic that’s entirely its own.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kaş.
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel welcomes children (full details here)
- 32 rooms and suites
- 14 rooms and suites exclusive to Simpson Travel
- Waterfront Pool Suite (No. 2 and 3)
- Sunset Suite (No. 402)
- Lighthouse Deluxe rooms (8 rooms)
- Lighthouse Deluxe rooms with pool (3 rooms)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Hairdryers, mini-bar, safe, tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Bathrobes and slippers in all rooms
- Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Room service (not 24 hours)
- Laundry services (not dry cleaning, payable locally)
- Small selection of mountain bikes provided
- Many steps due to hillside location
- Regular Dolmus bus available to Kaş from outside the hotel
- Taxis available (Booked from reception)
- Air-conditioned gym
- Spa with a range of treatments (payable locally)
- Hamam (payable locally)
- Infinity swimming pool
- Children’s pool 3.9m x 3.9m
- Private waterfront with day beds and sun loungers on platforms built into the rocks
- Steps down to the sea
- Complimentary snorkelling, canoeing/kayaking, fishing equipment
Restaurants and bar
- Turkish buffet breakfast included in the Terrace Restaurant
- Sunset Café bar
- Terrace Restaurant for lunch and à la carte dinner
- Themed evenings including barbecues
- Live music on selected evenings
- Waterfront restaurant and bar
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel welcomes children, please call to add children to your booking (0-6 years go free, 7-14 years pay a reduced weekly rate on accommodation only prices of £350 – £450)
- Lighthouse Deluxe room – extra weekly cost for one child £350
- Lighthouse Deluxe rooms with pool – extra weekly cost for one child £350
- Sunset suite – extra weekly cost for one child £350
- Waterfront Pool Suites – extra weekly costs for one child £400
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Kaş (beach club, shops, restaurants) 10min drive
- Kaputaş beach 15min drive
- Kalkan (shops, restaurants, beach clubs) 25min drive
- Patara Beach 45min drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 10min drive
The price of your holiday includes private transfers to and from the airport/hotel. For a supplement, you can exchange the transfers for a hire car. The following options are available:
- Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- Group E, VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar*
- Group F, Renault Fluence automatic or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A long-time favourite of artists and artisans, this bohemian coastal town is a picture of meandering streets, vibrant bazaars and end-of-day drinks on the palm-lined esplanade. Beyond the simple pleasures of lovely beaches and ancient ruins, the local area also accommodates a more active spirit with scuba diving, horseriding, climbing and canyoning among the spectacular Taurus Mountains.
Kaş is also a walker's dream, with the Lycian Way (listed by The Times as one of the World's Top Ten Walks) on your doorstep – a different way to delve into the history of this undeniably romantic destination.
To complete the picture, we discovered the elegant Villa Konak with its incredible sea views.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kaş.
View holiday Booking Conditions