In this section...
- Stunning contemporary architecture
- Private swimming platform
- Outstanding sea views
- Hotel restaurant 10-minute walk
Perched above a sheltered bay on the Kas peninsula, with direct access to the sea, Gunbatimi is one of a pair of exceptional private villas, known collectively as the Lighthouse Lofts. The views from this location are breathtakingly lovely, artfully framed by floor-to-ceiling windows and the craggy headlands guarding the mouth of the bay.
Each Loft is entirely independent of its neighbour, with its own pool, grounds and swimming platform.
Gunbatimi has three bedrooms; the master looks out to sea from a wide, glass-fronted gallery above the open-plan living space, whilst a second double and a smaller twin open directly on the pool terrace, with similarly mesmerising views. Extra-high ceilings and walls of glass open the entire light-filled space onto the aquamarine of the infinity pool and the sea below.
Conservation laws are in place to preserve the natural beauty of this area, so the grounds have been left pretty much untamed, save for stone steps leading down to a swimming platform for easy access to the sea. The peninsula creates a deep sheltered inlet, where turtles swim and dolphins arc playfully through the waves, as though calling you to come and join. It’s an idyllic spot for swimming, snorkelling or simply watching the sleek yachts and traditional gulets gliding over the bay.
For eating out or a touch of luxury pampering, the Deniz Feneri Lighthouse hotel is a ten-minute walk away, and Loft guests enjoy access to the hotel’s spa, gym and watersports facilities. Combining ancient remains with a smart modern marina, this charming harbour town is authentically Turkish with a cosmopolitan twist, attracting both local and international visitors with its faintly Bohemian atmosphere that appeals to families and couples alike. Kas is arguably the most vibrant place on the magnificent Turquoise Coast, so we are delighted to add Gunbatimi to the collection, available either by itself or as a pair with Ayisigi to accommodate a group of up to 11.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kaş.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
Ground Floor (entrance level)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (limited English channels) with DVD, leads out to balcony
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Mezzanine double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads out to small side balcony
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and separate bath, leads out to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double or small seating area on request) with en-suite shower room, leads out to pool terrace
- Utility area with washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Infinity swimming pool 6m x 3.5m (depth 1.4m throughout), accessed via ladder
- Path leads down to swimming platform (162 steps) with sunbeds (gated steps from pool terrace)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Restaurant 5min walk (local hotel)
- Kaş (beach club/shops/restaurants) 5min drive
- Kaputaş beach 15min drive
- Kalkan (shops/restaurants/beach clubs) 25min drive
- Patara Beach 45min drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request. Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A long-time favourite of artists and artisans, this bohemian coastal town is a picture of meandering streets, vibrant bazaars and end-of-day drinks on the palm-lined esplanade. Beyond the simple pleasures of lovely beaches and ancient ruins, the local area also accommodates a more active spirit with scuba diving, horseriding, climbing and canyoning among the spectacular Taurus Mountains.
Kaş is also a walker's dream, with the Lycian Way (listed by The Times as one of the World's Top Ten Walks) on your doorstep – a different way to delve into the history of this undeniably romantic destination.
To complete the picture, we discovered the elegant Villa Konak with its incredible sea views.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kaş.
View holiday Booking Conditions