In this section...
- Stunning contemporary architecture
- Swimming platform
- Outstanding sea views
- Hotel restaurant 10-minute walk
Reserve your 2024 holiday online with a fully refundable deposit of £500. Simply select your preferred dates or find out more here.
Perched above a sheltered bay on the Kaş peninsula, with direct access to the sea, Ayisigi is one of a pair of exceptional private villas, known collectively as the Lighthouse Lofts. The views from this location are breathtakingly lovely, artfully framed by floor-to-ceiling windows and the craggy headlands guarding the mouth of the bay.
Each Loft is entirely independent of its neighbour, with its own pool, grounds and swimming platform. Individually Ayisigi can sleep 6 and Gunbatimi sleeps 6, or they may be combined to accommodate a group of up to 12.
Ayisigi has three bedrooms; the master looks out to sea from a wide, glass-fronted gallery above the open-plan living space, whilst a second double and a smaller twin open directly on the pool terrace, with similarly mesmerising views. Extra-high ceilings and walls of glass open the entire light-filled space onto the aquamarine of the infinity pool and the sea below.
Conservation laws are in place to preserve the natural beauty of this area, so the grounds have been left pretty much untamed, save for stone steps leading down to a swimming platform for easy access to the sea. The peninsula creates a deep sheltered inlet, where turtles swim and dolphins arc playfully through the waves, as though calling you to come and join. It’s an idyllic spot for swimming, snorkelling or simply watching the sleek yachts and traditional gulets gliding over the bay.
Combining ancient remains with a smart modern marina, the charming harbour town of Kaş is authentically Turkish with a cosmopolitan twist, attracting both local and international visitors with its faintly Bohemian atmosphere that appeals to families and couples alike. Kaş is arguably the most vibrant place on the magnificent Turquoise Coast, so we are delighted to add the Lofthouse Villas to the collection.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
Ground floor (entrance level)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (limited English channels) with DVD, leads out to balcony
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Mezzanine double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads out to small side balcony
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and separate bath, leads out to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double or small seating area on request) with en-suite shower room, leads out to pool terrace
- Utility area with washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Infinity swimming pool 6m x 3.5m (depth 1.4m throughout), accessed via ladder
- Path leads down to small swimming platform (162 steps) with two sunbeds (gated steps from pool terrace)
- Deposit of 35% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Please note: The swimming platform is adjacent to the swimming platform for Lighthouse Loft Gunbatimi
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Restaurant 5min walk (local hotel)
- Kaş (beach club/shops/restaurants) 5min drive
- Kaputaş beach 15min drive
- Kalkan (shops/restaurants/beach clubs) 25min drive
- Patara Beach 45min drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
We had a wonderful week in Kas at Lighthouse Loft Villa Ayisigi. It was so good to be able to access the sea from the swimming platform and the views from the villa were spectacular. Zeze was so helpful with arrangements. We all agreed we would be back. Thank you Simpson Travel!
Helen Ballinger, September 2022
This was our first time booking a holiday through Simpson. Everything was extremely professional from the initial booking to the actual trip. We were very satisfied with all aspects. So much so that we have just booked another holiday!
Lisa Wright, June 2022
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A long-time favourite of artists and artisans, this bohemian coastal town is a picture of meandering streets, vibrant bazaars and end-of-day drinks on the palm-lined esplanade. Beyond the simple pleasures of lovely beaches and ancient ruins, the local area also accommodates a more active spirit with scuba diving, horseriding, climbing and canyoning among the spectacular Taurus Mountains.
Kaş is also a walker's dream, with the Lycian Way (listed by The Times as one of the World's Top Ten Walks) on your doorstep – a different way to delve into the history of this undeniably romantic destination.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kaş.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions