In this section...
- Beautiful sea views
- Gentle stroll to Palm Beach Club
- Stylish interiors
- Short walk to Kalkan old town
Villa Sultan’s position within a short walk to Kalkan’s attractions and just above the charming Palm Beach Club is likely to entice both newcomers and regular visitors to this wonderful resort.
The sleek interiors are modern, stylish and comfortable with glass sliding doors enhancing the contemporary theme which will draw you towards the outside terraces and the magnificent panoramas of Kalkan Bay and the delightful old town. The property is owned by the family of the Palm Beach Club below where entrance is complimentary for Villa Sultan’s guests.
The garden area offers quiet corners to relax with a book, swaying in your own hammock or alternatively for the more energetic a game of table tennis beckons.
This villa is ideal for families with slightly older children or groups of friends who can take advantage of the two annexe bedrooms on the lower level.
For a wonderful villa within close proximity of the sea and Kalkan, Villa Sultan is ideal.
All guests staying in Kalkan in 2018 will be treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment at the Kalkan Regency spa and a day on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with a three-course lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included. During the excursion, soft drinks will also be provided free of charge, but additional alcoholic drinks will need to be paid for on board. Tea, coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 4 bedrooms (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to pool and terraces
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Shower room with WC
- 2 double bedrooms (one with a dressing area) with en-suite shower rooms, Jacuzzi baths; both open out to private balconies
Lower ground floor
- Accessed via external staircase
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; lead to garden
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 4 x 9m (depth 1.7m – 1.85m)
- There are 42 steps up to villa
- Complimentary private terrace at Palm Beach Club (shared with Villa Hanedan) with sun beds and umbrellas
- Water taxi to Kalkan from Palm Beach Club (payable locally)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Palm Beach Club 2min walk
- Restaurant 2min walk
- Kalkan beach and harbour 10min walk
- Kalkan 15min walk
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Excellent villa and beautifully coordinated in resort. Perfect organisation at the airport/car hire, etc. Really liked your offer and will definitely be trying to book with Simpson Travel again.
Mrs Dunstall – July 2016
Simpson Travel looks after you from the moment you book to leaving the airport!
Mrs Norman – May 2016
A great week in a superb villa! Sultan has two key winning points – an astonishing, world class sea view and walk-able to Kalkan. These alone would be enough to want to stay here, but then add the Beach Club hospitality, watersports, bread deliveries, good wi-fi, great pool and good facilities which all makes for a fantastic holiday. Vicki from Simpson Travel was really friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. More like a helpful friend with great local knowledge.
Thomas Family – August 2015
Simpson Travel delivered an outstanding holiday for us to Villa Sultan in Kalkan. The whole experience from start to finish was so well organised, and the friendliness and experience of the staff were superb. Everything from research, to booking, to paperwork, to travel, to car hire, to the villa itself and the experience in Turkey were just excellent. Can't recommend Simpson Travel too highly and can't wait to travel again.
Mr Johnston – July 2015
This is the second holiday we have booked through Simpson Travel and it was fabulous. Exactly what we had asked for, a family holiday with a good location close to amenities and the sea. The flight times were good and on time. The reps on the ground have all the local information and advice on where to visit according to your tastes. All in all it was a great experience.
Ms Pritchard-Smith – May 2015
We have enjoyed our stay in Kalkan immensely. The views are spectacular, the weather has been gorgeous. We enjoyed all the restaurants and the bars by the water are lovely. We will definitely come back to this wonderful, beautiful place.
Bob and Lisa – September 2014
We have had a very enjoyable restful fortnight at Villa Sultan. Wonderful views and also very high standard of cuisine. Hope to return again soon!
The Hill Family – July 2014
Fantastic villa and made a wonderful visit to Kalkan. Thanks to Vicki for all the useful info.
Mrs Beaumont – June 2014
Thanks to all for a wonderful relaxing week at Villa Sultan! Wonderful weather all week, magnificent views and a very well equipped villa. Food in Kalkan is amazing. Every restaurant has views to die for and the food is always of an extremely high standard.
Mr Collins – June 2014
Fantastic villa made a wonderful visit to Kalkan. Thanks to Vicki for all the useful info and Bulent is a star, fresh bread every day – always helpful! Managed to drag ourselves away from the villa long enough to see Islamlar – well worth it! All the restaurants are good. We will certainly be returning to Kalkan!
Mrs Bottomley – May 2014
Villa Sultan was the perfect location for our last week in Turkey. It provided us with the choice of being busy sightseeing or relaxing around the pool or at the beach as we wished. The town of Kalkan is a very special place on the Turkish Riviera and we didn't want to leave.
Mrs Ward – September 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable holiday from start to finish, Turkish people are very hospitable and the organisation was superb.
Dr Charig – August 2013
The staff both at Head Office and in the resort were knowledgeable, polite and efficient. The villa was of a very good standard and well positioned. We would be happy to recommend Simpson Travel to friends and family.
Mrs Olszowska – August 2013
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions