In this section...
- Beautiful sea views
- Gentle stroll to Palm Beach Club
- Stylish interiors
- Short walk to Kalkan old town
This elegant and spacious villa is located just above the Palm Beach Club offering spectacular views of Kalkan Bay and the old town.
The pool terrace and outside areas, including the pretty garden, complement the stunning scenery and allow guests to seek their own corner for quiet reflection. The games room will keep teenagers and the young at heart occupied.
The interiors are incredibly spacious, sleek and with a touch of luxury – marble floors throughout and large glass doors maximise the sea views allowing those inside glorious panoramic vistas.
The Palm Beach Club is just a gentle stroll away where crystal clear waters tempt you in for a dip followed perhaps by a lazy lunch and then back to the villa for an afternoon nap. The property is owned by the family of the Palm Beach Club and entrance is complimentary for Villa Hanedan’s guests.
After the restorative powers of the sun and the sea, Kalkan will beckon. A short walk will take you to the old town with its array of exotic roof top restaurants and charming narrow streets.
Villa Hanedan will appeal to those looking for a stylish property conveniently located next to the translucent sea and beautiful Kalkan.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), Bluetooth speaker, DVD/CD player; leads to pool and terraces
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Shower room with WC
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, dressing areas, Jacuzzi baths; both open onto private balconies
Lower ground floor
- Accessed via external staircase
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; both lead to garden
- Games room with pool table; leads to garden
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 4m x 9m (depth 1.6m throughout)
- Approximately 30 steps up to villa
- Complimentary private terrace at Palm Beach Club (shared with Villa Sultan) with sun beds and umbrellas
- Water taxi to Kalkan from Palm Beach Club (payable locally)
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Palm Beach Club 2min walk
- Restaurant 2min walk
- Kalkan beach and harbour 10min walk
- Kalkan 15min walk
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our Simpsons holiday was everything we expected and more. The villa was excellent, very well presented and extremely well appointed. Our in-country rep, Vikki, was outstanding as was our pool and maintenance guy, Bulent; he was brilliant and very helpful. The transfer from airport to villa, via hire car, could not have been easier. All that was down to sound preparation, attention to detail and first class customer service. Thank you Simpsons for making our short holiday just so good!!
Mr Fares – October 2017
We had the most fantastic holiday in a villa in Kalkan, and would recommend the same to everybody. We are a family of six, with children aged 17, 17, 20 and 22. There was something for everyone in Kalkan, and the villa itself couldn't have had a better location and view if we'd tried. The cleaners were so efficient when they came twice a week. Our man from Palm Beach Club was fantastic and dropped bread off each morning for us. We made use of the free food delivery from the local shop which was a great bonus. Taxis were quick and cheap to use. Walking to and from Kalkan took only five minutes or so and was safe at any time of day or night. All in all, we would return to the same villa any time.
The Shaws – August 2017
Simpson Travel make travelling with a tour operator pleasurable again
Mr Mosley – August 2016
Well equipped quality villa in a superb location. Also one of the best pools we have had.
Mr Kelly – May 2016
After our original travel company went bankrupt 24hrs before our holiday - Simpson Travel did an amazing job in reconstructing our holiday to Turkey for the 6 of us. We were very impressed by their support throughout the booking process and once we arrived in Turkey. Kalkan was a beautiful resort which we would love to go back to.
Mrs Marshall – August 2015
A first class travel service that can never be replicated via the internet. Worth every penny!
Mr Mosley – July 2015
A wonderfully light and modern villa within a ten minute walk of Kalkan and only a 2 minute walk to The Palm Beach Club. We all agreed that our first trip to Turkey was a memorable one. The Simpson Travel team were superb yet again. Cannot wait to go back.
Mrs Greig – June 2015
Kalkan Turkey. Everything was great, the town, villa, food, people and the Simpson staff. I'll be back
Mr Lahey – September 2014
Great villa! Unbelievable vacation! Vicky and Bulent were fantastic. Will definitely return.
Mr Barry – September 2014
Simpson provided a wonderful holiday experience for our group of 6, and we collectively agreed that it was our best holiday experience ever. We will definitely be booking through Simpson again.
Mr Copeland – September 2014
Fabulous villa in a fantastic setting. This is our fourth visit to Kalkan. Still our favourite place for a holiday destination. Bulent has been great and really helpful for the full two weeks.
Mrs Jones – June 2014
Each time we travel with Simpson, there is a sense of journeying somewhere very special. Whether it's a standout location, stunning accommodation or the opportunity to mix relaxation with adventure that you're seeking - the feeling is one of being in safe hands.
Mrs Day – October 2013
Simpson Travel are experts in making holidays a very special experience. The little attentions to detail make a huge difference. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the standard across the board is excellent.
Miss Brimley – September 2013
Expectations exceeded rather than met in every aspect.
Mr Marshall – September 2013
this is the fifth holiday with Simpson Travel and I hope to have many more wonderful holiday thank you
Mrs Younger – June 2013
The accommodation was quite simply as good as it gets. Luxury in an excellent location
Mr Phillips – May 2013
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Taurus Mountains, cosmopolitan Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and is a stylish, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores.
The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars with their colourful cocktails and rooftop restaurants where you can tuck into a wonderful variety of delicious food, and enjoy impeccable service wherever you dine.
View holiday Booking Conditions