In this section...
- Beautiful stone villa
- Mesmerising views of Kalkan Bay
- Stylish and characterful interiors
- Plunge pool off master bedroom
- Private transfers and car hire included
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Sedir Ev is one of a cluster of three new Simpson Travel villas, impressively located above Kalkan with magnificent views down over the old town and out across the deep blue of the bay. You’d probably need wings to get a more spectacular perspective on the Turquoise Coast than this one, and Sedir Ev offers plenty of scope to enjoy it, with an extra-long pool, a generously sized terrace and sliding glass doors that bring the view into almost every room.
The villa has been finished to a very high standard, using lots of natural materials and calming shades of indigo and terracotta in harmony with the colours of the landscape. The style is a little more restrained than many in the area, but with a bright, double-height living area, an enclosed plunge pool and of course those amazing views, Sedir Ev still ticks plenty of ‘wow factor’ boxes.
Just a short drive away is Kalkan, a sophisticated holiday town full of charming shops and a wonderful array of restaurants, from waterfront cafés to stylish rooftop restaurants where you can indulge in a cocktail or two and dine beneath the stars. Your holiday includes a hire car, but to make your arrival as effortless as possible, we also include private transfers from the airport so there’s no need to negotiate the steep local roads on your first day. The lofty position calls for a reasonably confident driver, but the views from the top are unquestionably worth it and if you like to enjoy a glass or two of wine with dinner, taxis are plentiful and relatively inexpensive.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, filter coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads to indoor plunge pool 2.7m x 4.5m (depth 1m throughout) and to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, leads to pool terrace
- Utility room with washing machine and WC
- Master double bedroom with Jacuzzi bath (180cm x 200cm bed) and en-suite shower room (separated from the bedroom by a frosted glass partition); leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Infinity outdoor swimming pool 3.5m x 12.5m with an additional shallow area of 3m x 2.5m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed via Roman steps with Jacuzzi corner
- Indoor plunge pool can be heated (£120 per week and must be pre-booked)
- Hire car delivered to the villa due to steep local roads and entrance
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 6min drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Kitty was really excellent and helped to make our holiday as great as it was. Nothing was too much trouble.
Everything was wonderful. The villa was just perfect. The view was like a dream. Our whole stay was just amazing from the beginning to the end. I cannot remember the last time we were that relaxed on a holiday. We visit Turkish cities every year, but Simpson travel made our visit to Kalkan just unforgettable. Thank you.
We would like to praise the Simpson team, particularly Olivia who was so helpful and caring and made our stay as perfect as possible. The villa was fabulous and the view spectacular. This was the first time we have used Simpson Travel and we were very impressed with the service from start to finish. We will certainly consider using Simpson again in future.
We had an amazing week at the stunning Sedir Ev. The villa was all we could wish for, great accommodation, a gorgeous pool and an amazing view. We almost couldn't drag ourselves away from the villa, but when we did we loved everything about Kalkan. Great restaurants, lovely beach clubs and the boat trip was luxurious. All the Simpson staff we came into contact with both here in the UK and in Turkey were brilliant. Our rep, Olivia, was so friendly and super helpful. A first class experience that I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Our first experience using Simpson Travel to book the fabulous Villa Sedir Ev in Kalkan was superb. The whole experience was seamless, from booking and transfers to the quality of the villa itself, which was breathtaking. We had a memorable holiday and wouldn’t hesitate to use Simpson again.
Our villa was simply amazing, all we can say is “Wow”. Olivia, our rep, in Kalkan was a delight and on the end of a phone for anything we needed. We will most certainly be booking with Simpson Travel again. The standard and calibre of the villa is of a very high standard. Can’t wait to book the next one.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions