In this section...
- Exceptional 1-bedroom villa
- Indoor heated pool
- Stylish and eclectic interiors
- Panoramic views
- Walking distance to village and restaurants
This outstanding one-bedroom villa is quite unique in our Turkish collection, with an indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a sauna, all complemented by panoramic views. With wellness facilities rivalling those of small hotel spa, Sazak Evi offers a truly indulgent environment, all wrapped up in the privacy of your own stylish villa just for two.
The interiors are a riot of Mediterranean colour, with a double-height living room and lavish marble bathrooms adding to the luxury feel. Outside, there are comfortable sunbathing spots, with a shaded dining area and poolside barbecue for romantic evenings in. If you feel like having a meal out, it’s just a 15-minute walk downhill through pine trees to Üzümlü village, where you’ll find four local restaurants and a genuinely warm Turkish welcome. A star-lit walk home is a lovely and romantic way to end the day, though a torch is a pragmatic touch to make sure you don’t take a wrong turn in the dark! For brighter lights and a livelier atmosphere, head down to the coast at Kalkan, around ten minutes in the car. Ask your local representative about booking into one of the rooftop restaurants which are such a feature of Kalkan, or make a day of it at one of many excellent beach clubs accessible from the harbour. With its luxury facilities, eclectic style and authentically Turkish atmosphere, Sazak Evi makes a wonderful base for any special occasion.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Islamlar & Üzümlü
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (limited English-speaking channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double mezzanine bedroom (180cm x 190cm bed) with Jacuzzi bath, en-suite shower room, leads to balcony
Lower ground floor
- Heated indoor swimming pool 2.5m x 5m (depth 1.4m throughout) with steps
- Shower room
- WC and washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- While alcohol is not sold in Üzümlü’s shops or restaurants, it is easily available in Islamlar, only a five-minute drive away
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 3.4m x 9m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed via steps, Jacuzzi corner
- Surrounded by pine forest with sea views to the front
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Üzümlü (shop/grocers) 15min walk downhill (900m), uphill return journey takes longer
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 15min drive
- Patara beach 25min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A pretty mountain village just above Kalkan Bay, Islamlar is a place of bucolic tranquillity and rustic architecture set against the dramatic backdrop of the Taurus Mountains. In the heart of Islamlar you will still find a truly traditional way of life, unchanged throughout the centuries: an old tea house, a bakery where flour is still ground by millstones and shepherds herding their sheep among the olive trees.
Nearby is Islamlar’s even sleepier neighbour, Üzümlü. This traditional village is wonderfully unspoilt – a place where you can fully immerse yourself in the every-day comings and goings of rural Turkey.
But should you wish to experience a more cosmopolitan expression of Turkish hospitality, Kalkan with its beach clubs, vibrant waterfront bars and rooftop restaurants, is just a short drive away, giving you the best of all worlds.
To complete the picture, visit our handpicked selection of lovely villas in Islamlar & Üzümlü.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Islamlar & Üzümlü
View holiday Booking Conditions