In this section...
- Exceptional modern villa
- Stunning views of Patara
- Stylish interiors
- Heated pool
- Walking distance to village and restaurants
For visitors who want to experience real village life without skimping on comfort, this stunning new property overlooking Patara beach presents an ideal solution for a couple, friends or a smaller family. Villa Sezin sits in a cluster of village houses yet retains complete privacy on its beautiful pool terrace, complete with far-reaching views to the coast. The house is luxuriously appointed for a wellness-themed break, with an outdoor Jacuzzi, heated swimming pool and a full Turkish bath as part of the en-suite to the master bedroom. The views from both guest rooms are exceptional, with sliding glass doors framing the brilliant blue of the sea, sky and pool. Sunsets are particularly impressive from this elevated position, the perfect prelude to dinner on the terrace or a leisurely stroll into Üzümlü.
For all the glamour of Villa Sezin, Üzümlü village is an authentic and exceptionally friendly place, with four restaurants within walking distance along a tree-lined path. The welcome here is typically Turkish and totally genuine, a refreshing reminder that there are still places in the world where strangers are greeted as friends. And if you feel you need to up the very relaxed pace a little, cosmopolitan Kalkan is just a ten-minute drive, whilst the vast beach and intriguing ruins of Patara are less than 20-minutes away.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Islamlar & Üzümlü
- 2 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD/CD players (limited English-speaking channels), leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master double bedroom (190cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite open shower room with enclosed WC and Jacuzzi and feature (non-operational) hamam, opens to patio with Jacuzzi and steps down to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room, leads to private terrace then down to pool terrace
- Washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- While alcohol is not sold in Üzümlü’s shops or restaurants, it is easily available in Islamlar, only a five-minute drive away
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area with corner seating
- Outside Jacuzzi
- Infinity swimming pool 3.5m x 8m (depth 1.5m throughout) with ladder access, heated to 29°C for May and October
- 9 steps down to front door
- 4 steps down from landing to kitchen/living room area
- The villa is surrounded by pine forest, with sea views to the front
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Restaurant 15min downhill walk (900m), uphill return journey takes longer
- Village centre (Üzümlü), shop and grocers 15min walk (900m)
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 15min drive
- Patara beach 25min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Very comfortable villa, well equipped, great pool. Excellent domestic staff. We think a little TLC in the villa is needed. Zeze, our concierge, was just lovely and did all that we asked of her. She was so kind. It has been a good holiday and we hope to have many more with Simpson, an ace firm.
Helen Waterworth – September 2020
Villa and accommodation exceptional, very quiet, to a high standard and delightfully restful. We would thoroughly recommend this villa. The surrounding area is truly rural Turkey. We would certainly visit again.
Chris & Chrissy Andrews – September 2019
We had a great time at Villa Sezin. Everything lived up to our expectations. Olivia was very helpful and informative. We loved the area and the villa.
Debbie – August 2019
Booked within two weeks of departure yet still the same excellent service and high standards from Simpson Travel. Efficient, responsive service from pre-departure team meant everything went smoothly including inflight requests. Fabulous holiday experience which reaffirmed Simpson Travel as first class operator.
Ms. Marshall – August 2019
Villa Sezin was exactly as shown on the website. It was extremely clean and kept so by the excellent service from the poolman and the two lovely cleaners.
Sarah Allen – June 2019
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A pretty mountain village just above Kalkan Bay, Islamlar is a place of bucolic tranquillity and rustic architecture set against the dramatic backdrop of the Taurus Mountains. In the heart of Islamlar you will still find a truly traditional way of life, unchanged throughout the centuries: an old tea house, a bakery where flour is still ground by millstones and shepherds herding their sheep among the olive trees.
Nearby is Islamlar’s even sleepier neighbour, Üzümlü. This traditional village is wonderfully unspoilt – a place where you can fully immerse yourself in the every-day comings and goings of rural Turkey.
But should you wish to experience a more cosmopolitan expression of Turkish hospitality, Kalkan with its beach clubs, vibrant waterfront bars and rooftop restaurants, is just a short drive away, giving you the best of all worlds.
To complete the picture, visit our handpicked selection of lovely villas in Islamlar & Üzümlü.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Islamlar & Üzümlü
View holiday Booking Conditions