In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautifully designed
- Stunning sea views
- Beach and restaurants 5-minute drive
A masterclass in elegant, contemporary design, The Glass House is also something of a rarity in lovely Sivota, a destination for sun-lovers, history buffs and walkers, where top-notch two-bedroom villas are in short supply. However, it’s more than style and sophistication that makes this villa so utterly unmissable: it also commands one of the finest views in the whole of our Greece collection.
The sight of that endless blue will have even the most travel-weary reaching for their camera and the double-height rooms and floor-to-ceiling glass take full advantage of this sweeping panorama, as glorious from your bed as it is from the magnificent dining terrace or private infinity pool.
And then there’s the location, five minutes by car to Mikri Ammos beach and only a little further to Megali Ammos beach, with a selection of excellent waterfront tavernas. Sivota itself, for boat hire, bars and a wider choice of places to eat, is a ten-minute drive. Or, you might prefer to eat in and enjoy the magic of a Sivota sunset from the privacy of your terrace.
The Glass House sits just above Blue Infinity, an identical villa built to the same specifications. They can be rented separately or together for a larger party.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV; leads out to dining terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into twin beds) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 3.25m
- Villa accessed by an unmade winding road and steep driveway
- The open-riser staircase and infinity pool make this property unsuitable for children under 5 years
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K91000208401
- Beach (Mikri Ammos) 5min drive
- Tavernas/shops (Sivota) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Diesel, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large cases & 1 small
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The Glass House was an excellent destination, there’s very little that could have been improved.
Tim & Nicky – June 2019
The Glass House is an absolutely stunning villa – what a peaceful location and the view is just incredible. The resort offered all that we were looking for. Great restaurants and many beaches to be found with wonderful swimming. We recommend taking a private boat trip around the islands, and a visit to the Acheron River is a must. Our thanks to Rania, the local representative, and Simpson Travel – we had a great week and will keep fond memories of Sivota.
Chris, Esther & Florence – August 2018
We had the most wonderful honeymoon at The Glass House! What a beautiful villa with wonderful views. We particularly enjoyed going to Mikri Ammos beach with its comfortable sunbeds and great atmosphere. A drive up to Perdika was well worth it for sunset views. A big thank you to Rania who was so helpful. We were very sad to leave such a beautiful place, but look forward to returning again in the future!
Fleur & Daniel Collett – July 2018
The Glass House is situated in an enviable position with views that you never get tired of. A peaceful location with the occasional chiming of goat bells, and elevated to catch the breeze. It is very well equipped and has the most comfortable bed we have ever had in a Greek villa. It’s great to have the electronic gates that can be opened from a good distance away. A most memorable holiday.
Lisa D – July 2018
We had a wonderful week in The Glass House which lived up to our previous Simpson Travel experiences. The staff cannot be praised too highly. Rania, our Simpson Travel representative, was excellent and full of information. We are looking forward to our next holiday with you.
Helen Waterworth – June 2018
We had an amazing holiday at the Glass House. Perfect place for fun and relaxation.
Mrs Marshall – August 2017
Our stay in The Glass House was really lovely, the villa has got an amazing view and is really well situated for Sivota. We visited the monasteries at Meteora and the Vikos Gorge which are really well worth doing. Rado, our local rep, was really lovely and most helpful.
Mrs King – June 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
View holiday Booking Conditions