In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning contemporary villa
- Magnificent 14m swimming pool
- Close to beautiful Palombaggia beach
- Restaurants 5min drive
Set in nearly an acre and a half of grounds, barely 600 metres from the fine white sand and glittering turquoise water of Palombaggia beach, Villa Marinka is simply stunning. The perfect geometry of the single-storey building is softened by the surrounding umbrella pines and cork oaks, and reflected in the magnificent, 14m infinity pool that runs almost the entire length of the villa. The interiors share the same simple elegance as the exterior, with lots of light, bright spaces furnished in tasteful neutral shades, but it’s really the location of this property that makes it so special, as rentable villas this close to this beach are very rare.
The villa and the pool both face directly out to sea, giving a 180˚ view of Palombaggia beach, the Iles Cerbicales marine nature reserve and as far as Sardinia on a clear day. The Cerbicales offer some of the best diving in the Med, but if you prefer to stay on top of the water there are boats, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards available to hire directly from the beach. The soft sands of Palombaggia are a three minute stroll so you can come and go from the house as often and as easily as you please, and you can have lunch, dinner and even breakfast at the beach during the main summer season. There’s also an outdoor lounge area by the pool if you prefer a more intimate evening, and for a much wider choice of restaurants and shops, the buzzy harbour town of Porto Vecchio is around 20 minutes away.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living/dining room with TV; leads to terrace and pool
- American-style kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Double bedroom with open-plan bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Separate shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Mosquito nets on all bedroom windows
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Plancha barbecue
- Outside shower
- Poolside lounge area
- Private heated swimming pool 14m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout) electric security cover, access via steps
- 2 hours cleaning included twice a week
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
- We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Palombaggia Beach 10min walk
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
The villa Marinka - a magical place to stay; with wonderful views - lush scenery - a lovely pool in which to play! Peace and tranquility all around - with fun - and great restaurants not far to be found! We've loved our holiday here in this lovely place, and thank you for letting us share its grace.
Souston Family – September 2017
We have had a wonderful half term week away here. The villa is simply beautiful - we love the art and especially the pool. We have had some lovely lazy afternoons & hours next to it simply enjoying the peace and view. Thank you for sharing a special place to stay.
Sarah, Emilia & Gracie – June 2017
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions