In this section...
- Intimate round house
- Cosy and comfortable
- Adults only
- Stunning sea and island views
- Taverna 15min walk
- Beach 8min drive
This romantic spot, set in the tiny hamlet of Arvanitakeika and built in the style of an old windmill, offers beautiful far reaching views across the island's olive trees to the south of Corfu and the mainland.
Small and intimate, The Windmill is perfect for couples who want nothing more than to indulge their senses and relax, whilst the cleverly designed pool makes the most of the house's wonderful position.
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Adults only
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with small sofa
- Kitchen includes cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, mini-dishwasher
- TV (with Greek channels only), DVD player
- Shower room
- Double air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Adults only
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Built-in barbecue area
- Private swimming pool 3.4m x 7.3m (depth 1.50m throughout)
- Steps up to front door
There are high drops and no railings on the platform in front of the pool and the sunbed should not be used in this position
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403701
- Tavernas (Fontana) 15min walk
- Beach 8min drive
- Loggos 8min drive
- Gaios 8min drive
- Port 8min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10min to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Grande Punto or similar, 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Mr Beveridge – July 2017
The Windmill on Paxos was a wonderful base for our holiday. Superb accommodation with fantastic views to the west, north and east including the southern coast of Corfu and the Greek mainland.
Mr Harry – July 2017
Fantastic holiday...great stay at The Windmill Paxos.
Mr Pristo – June 2017
Everything exceeded our expectations. We had a fabulous holiday which was unavoidably extended due to a threatened air traffic controllers strike. Kate, Julie and Frances on Paxos could not have been more attentive or helpful. They are all a credit to the company. We will certainly travel with Simpson Travel in the future and will recommend the company to friends and family.
Mr Prenzlau – September 2016
Thank you for a wonderful two weeks in Paxos. The Windmill was beautiful and Simpson Travel made every aspect of our holiday so smooth and easy that all we had to worry about was relaxing and having fun!
Mrs Howard – August 2016
Keep doing what you are doing it is very good.
Mr Smith – June 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions