In this section...
- Delightfully restored house
- In traditional hamlet
- Light and comfortable
- Adults only
- Taverna 15-minute walk
- Beach/shops 8-minute drive
Finding accommodation for two or three isn’t easy in this much-loved Greek island – with its spacious stone terraces, Thodoris House allows plenty of room to soak up the sun or enjoy lunch al fresco in the shade of its pergola. A cooling dip is always an option when you’ve got your own pool, although the beach is less than a 10-minute drive away and tavernas just a 15-minute walk.
The beautiful natural stonework creates a welcoming, homespun feel to this accommodation that continues inside, making it ideal for couples looking for a comfortable base from which to explore Paxos – and you can start soaking in the atmosphere before you even leave your terrace with views across the island and beyond to Corfu.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 3)
- Adults only (18 years or older)
- 20 steps up from parking area to lower terrace
- 10 steps up from lower terrace to main terrace
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (Greek channels only), DVD player
- Kitchen includes cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, mini-dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony
- Single room with queen size bed
- Shower room
- Shaded main terrace with outside seating area with kitchen area, drinks fridge and barbecue
- Outside WC and shower
- Private swimming pool 7.7m x 3.8m (depth 1.10m – 1.75m)
- 12 steps up from main terrace to pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine in store room under swimming pool
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403701
- Tavernas in Fontana, Bogdanatika and Magazia all within 15min walk
- Beach 8min drive
- Loggos 8min drive
- Gaios 8min drive
- Port 8min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Grande Punto or similar, 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The holiday was a real holiday and Simpson Travel is a cut above other travel operators we have used previously. I have no qualms about recommending either them, the villa or Paxos itself; you pay for what you get.
Mr Summers – September 2017
Simpson Travel really made us feel very special and looked after us every step of the way on our journey to the fabulously unspoiled island of Paxos. We had a very comfortable villa which was convenient for all parts of the island. We made the most of the Greek hospitality, food and drinks. We will be planning another trip back next year.
Mrs Gaisford – August 2017
Excellent company – reps all very professional and knowledgeable. Villa is as pictured, no nasty surprises. Cleaned and tidied well, twice during visit. Quiet area, all villages within a 15-minute drive.
Mr Goodwin – June 2017
Another fantastic villa holiday with Simpson Travel. The quality of the facilities at Thodoris House in Paxos was exceptional with beautiful outside areas. Wonderful support from every Simpson Travel representative throughout our two-centre holiday. Thank you to everyone at Simpson Travel – we can't wait for our next journey on 'the road less travelled' with you.
Carole and Paul Evans – June 2016
This was our third holiday on Paxos with Simpson Travel. A simply perfect week in a lovely villa (Thodoris House) with excellent outdoor space and wonderful views. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and Paxiots are so welcoming. Lovely weather and quiet beaches with Ben's Bar being our favourite. The Simpson Travel walks are excellent, always ending up with a refreshing drink in Loggos or Lakka.
Mr Woodhead – May 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions