In this section...
- Delightfully restored house
- In traditional hamlet
- Light and comfortable
- Adults only
- Taverna 15min walk
- Beach/shops 8min drive
Our 2022 holidays are now available to reserve online. For more information, visit our Advance Registration page.
Finding accommodation for two or three isn’t easy in this much-loved Greek island – with its spacious stone terraces, Thodoris House allows plenty of room to soak up the sun or enjoy lunch al fresco in the shade of its pergola. A cooling dip is always an option when you’ve got your own pool, although the beach is less than a 10-minute drive away and tavernas just a 15-minute walk.
The beautiful natural stonework creates a welcoming, homespun feel to this accommodation that continues inside, making it ideal for couples looking for a comfortable base from which to explore Paxos – and you can start soaking in the atmosphere before you even leave your terrace with views across the island and beyond to Corfu.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 3)
- 20 steps up from parking area to lower terrace
- 10 steps up from lower terrace to main terrace
- 12 steps up from main terrace to pool
- Due to the number of steps, Thodoris is unsuitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (Greek channels only), DVD player
- Kitchen includes cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, mini-dishwasher
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and private balcony
- Single room (queen-size bed, 140cm x 200cm bed)
- Shower room
- Shaded main terrace with outside seating area with kitchen area, drinks fridge, barbecue
- Outside WC and shower
- Private swimming pool 3.8m x 7.7m (depth 1.10m – 1.75m)
- Adults only (18 years or older)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine in store room under swimming pool
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403701
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Tavernas in Fontana, Bogdanatika and Magazia all within 15min walk
- Beach 8min drive
- Loggos 8min drive
- Gaios 8min drive
- Port 8min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Grande Punto or similar, 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our 7th visit to Paxos over 12 years and they have all been different with their various idiosyncrasies. Accommodation here is just outstanding – both inside and outside and so many different opportunities to relax and enjoy the sun and at all times of the day. The peace and tranquillity have been very special, yet we have always been within easy reach of Loggos, by far our favourite place on the island.
David & Caroline – September 2019
Another fantastic two weeks, whereby Paxos works its magic and makes them feel like a month. Thank you also to Julie – always there at the end of the phone.
Sandra & Brian – August 2019
From start to finish Simpson and Thodoris House were excellent. Paxos seems to make two weeks feel like a month. This was helped by the excellent organisation from the Simpson team from before stepping on the plane in London to departure at the end. Already thinking about the next trip.
Mrs Bickmore – August 2019
Wonderful week at Thodoris. Rental boat from Loggos – great fun and an excellent way of seeing Paxos. Tried several tavernas within walking distant of villa – all good!
Steph & Tony – August 2019
Love the house – such a big terrace where there are plenty of places to sit in the sun or shade. Lovely pool – refreshing to get into and perfect for a cooling dip. This is a relaxing holiday home.
Peter & Helen – June 2019
Thodoris House is a perfect holiday villa for a relaxing holiday – so secluded and private but a great range of tavernas within walking distance. We loved our stay and wish it was longer.
Simmone Van Buerle – June 2019
Thodoris House is a lovely villa, with loads of outdoor space for relaxing, dining, swimming and catching some sun! Lovely view out to sea and Corfu and nice to have some trees giving a little shelter by the pool during the morning and early afternoon. Would return in a heartbeat!
Mark Sims – September 2018
This was our first time to Paxos – a beautiful island, so quiet with everyone so friendly. We did some of the Simpson Travel walks – they are very good and we discovered some lovely beaches. The villa and the views are excellent.
Ted & Rosie – May 2018
The holiday was a real holiday and Simpson Travel is a cut above other travel operators we have used previously. I have no qualms about recommending either them, the villa or Paxos itself; you pay for what you get.
Mr Summers – September 2017
Simpson Travel really made us feel very special and looked after us every step of the way on our journey to the fabulously unspoiled island of Paxos. We had a very comfortable villa which was convenient for all parts of the island. We made the most of the Greek hospitality, food and drinks. We will be planning another trip back next year.
Mrs Gaisford – August 2017
Excellent company – reps all very professional and knowledgeable. Villa is as pictured, no nasty surprises. Cleaned and tidied well, twice during visit. Quiet area, all villages within a 15-minute drive.
Mr Goodwin – June 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions