In this section...
- Delightfully comfortable house
- Light and spacious
- Wonderful sea views
- Beach/Gaios 8min drive
- Taverna (high season) 12min walk
We are delighted to introduce Steno and Strati, two brand new villas completed in early July 2021 and situated on an acre and a half of land just 200m past our Simpson Hotel, Purple Apricot. This beautifully elevated position affords spectacular views across the Ionian to mainland Greece and the charming sea-facing veranda is an idyllic spot to sit and watch the boats glide gently back and forth across the water.
Two-bedroom properties with en-suite bathrooms are the most sought-after on the island; perfect for couples in the early and late season, ideal for families in July and August. The villa is spacious and comfortable, with a lovely sense of flow between the cool interiors and thoughtfully furnished exteriors, where you'll find inviting options in both sun and shade to relax and enjoy the view.
Steno is set back behind Strati on higher ground offering the same mesmerising outlook and maximum privacy. It is light and airy with all the facilities you would expect from a 21st century build and incorporates a built-in barbecue, a pergola and a sparkling pool which is perfectly placed to celebrate the villa's enchanting setting.
- 2-bedroom house (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV/DVD (English-speaking news channels only)
- Kitchen includes oven, electric hob, grill, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (170cm x 200cm) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Outside WC, washing machine
- Outside dining terrace with pergola
- Barbecue (charcoal)
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 0.9m – 1.7m)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Provisional national tourist licence (EOT): 1044116
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15min
- Local taverna (high season) 5min drive or 15min walk
- Beach 8min drive
- Gaios 8min drive
- Loggos 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions