In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautiful gardens
- Large private pool
- Walking distance to beaches and tavernas
- Lefkada Town 10min drive
- Car not essential
Lefkada is a Greek island with a lot to offer, whether you’re looking for a spectacular coastline, authentic inland villages, fabulous food, or the quintessentially Greek pursuit of hiring a little boat to go exploring and Harmonia is wonderfully placed to experience it all. Newly built in 2023, the open plan living area is blissfully light and airy with a state-of-the-art kitchen, fashionable dining space, supremely comfortable lounge area and seamless flow onto the terrace.
The bedrooms are beautifully decorated and furnished to offer every modern comfort and convenience and the layout is well suited to a family holiday with school-aged children and teenagers seeking a little independence. The lower ground floor is accessed via a separate entrance and is home to a tv room complete with home cinema system and Playstation, and there’s also a sauna, shower-room and twin bedroom (which can be made up as a double if preferred). There is a luxurious en-suite double on the ground floor and another in the eaves on the top floor with an en-suite shower room and balcony.
Outside, the enclosed garden is one of the loveliest we’ve seen, with an immaculate lawn ideal for active little ones to run around but equally charming for reclining on a lounger with a good book. The pool is also particularly attractive and very generous in size, as is the barbecue and outdoor kitchen which is a natural focal point for dining out under the stars.
Just a short stroll away, Lygia is home to some of the finest tavernas and one of the best bakeries on the island. There are also a couple of pebble beaches within a 15-minute walk, and it is perfectly possible to holiday here without a car thanks to Harmonia’s proximity to Lefkada Town where there are plenty of affordable taxis and the options for shopping, dining and nightlife are superb.
Heading five minutes inland by car you come to Katouna, a pretty working village with three excellent tavernas in the square and an authentic atmosphere at its heart. An evening out here is not to be missed and in the summer months, you can try a little Greek dancing or join the locals with an Ouzo and watch the revelry pass you by.
The Toretta Villas are perfectly placed for a memorable holiday in the Ionian. Booked independently, Harmonia is ideal for families or small groups and when combined with neighbouring Ariadne and Gaia, it also offers an opportunity for larger groups to holiday together in luxurious harmony.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2 - 6)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven, hob, Espresso machine and filter coffee machine
- Living area includes Smart TV
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with Smart TV and en-suite shower room with WC. Leads to terrace.
- Shower room with WC
Lower ground floor
- Accessed by separate exterior entrance with stairs
- Sauna room
- TV room - home cinema with Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and Playstation
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double) with Smart TV
- Shower room with WC
- Open staircase with railings
- Sloping ceiling double bedroom (160cm bed) with Smart TV and en-suite shower room with WC. Leads to balcony.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Large private parking space
- Cleaning and linen change on Sunday and Wednesday
- Chlorine private swimming pool 9m x 5m (170cm maximum depth)
- Pool protection in place for 2024 with perspex screening for child safety
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen with sink and cooking surface
- Outdoor shaded dining area
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1306912
- Small unmade pebble beach 7min walk
- Lygia beach 15min walk
- Several tavernas 7-10min walk
- Mini market and bakery 5min walk
- Boat hire (Lygia harbour) 12min walk
- Lefkada town 10min drive
- Katouna 6min drive
- Preveza airport 35min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – Automatic Nissan Micra or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions