In this section...
- Stylish and contemporary villa
- Beautiful position
- Stunning views
- Peaceful and private
- Simpson travel family extras
- Shops/tavernas 10-minute drive
This tranquil, newly completed villa is aptly named. Thanks to its mighty wingspan, the albatross can glide effortlessly above the sea for hours, sailing peacefully on the breeze – and here, with a bird’s eye view of Sivota’s pretty harbour, lush green hills and magnificent sunsets, you can enjoy the same perfect serenity from a truly spectacular vantage point.
The hillside was once covered in olive groves and vineyards, but they had long been overgrown when the owners of the land, Yiannis and Athanasia, decided to realise their vision for a contemporary family home. Drawing on local architecture, natural materials and their own personal style, the result is a comfortable summer retreat with light, bright interiors and vibrant works of art painted by Yiannis himself.
Spacious balconies, an infinity pool and an outdoor dining area lend themselves perfectly to relaxed summer living: leisurely mornings spent watching the boats in miniature and evening drinks as Sivota Town comes to life below, with a sparkle of lights and an inviting enthusiasm for good food and generous, family-friendly hospitality.
Sivota's harbour, with its shops and tavernas, is just a ten-minute drive away and there are a number of sandy beaches easily accessible from there. Or hire a boat and spread your wings a little further with adventures along the coast or a day on the delightful island of Meganissi nearby.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, glass doors lead onto private balcony
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart Satellite TV (English-speaking news channels, YouTube, Netflix app for accountholders), Bluetooth, glass doors lead onto balcony
- Kitchen includes electric hob, oven, microwave, Krups Nespresso coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, glass doors lead onto shared balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, glass doors lead onto shared balcony
Lower ground floor
- Exercise room with shower room and washing machine
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout electronically connected to windows and doors
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Charcoal Weber barbecue
- Private infinity swimming pool 10m x 3.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.9m)
- Villa accessed via 3km of hill unmade road – Mini SUV provided as rental vehicle
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Sivota (tavernas/shops) 10min drive
- Vassiliki 25min drive
- Nidri 30min drive
- Meganissi 30min by boat from Nidri
- Lefkada Town 55min drive
- Preveza airport 1hr 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – Nissan Juke SUV*
- 5-6 guests – 2 x Nissan Juke SUV*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group J – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions