In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Grand hillside property
- Elegant and spacious
- Ideal for families
- Stunning sea views
Surrounded by stately cypresses and swaying Italian palms, this grand hillside property combines sweeping views, spacious, elegant interiors and an exhilarating sense of open space. From the double-height beamed ceilings of the main living area to the generous pool and terraces, Villa Oliveto is a wonderful place to relax and entertain family or friends. The outdoor bar has everything you need for a memorable gathering: wine fridge, bar seating and wired for sound; not forgetting the spectacular backdrop of the Ionian Sea sparkling below. Inside there are further distractions, including table football, a large TV room and a full-sized pool table.
The villa is located on the sought-after north east coast of Corfu, enviably private yet close to beaches, boat hire and the coastal path. There are tavernas within a couple of minutes’ drive, though with everything to hand at the villa, there is no great incentive to go anywhere.
- 4 bedroom villa and mezzanine bedroom (sleeps 2-8 maximum)
- Large living/dining room
- Satellite TV (limited channels), works with Apple TV and linked to kitchen TV
- Fully-fitted kitchen includes gas range cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, fresh water tap, TV
- Large dining terrace
- Open double bedroom
- Shower room
- Full-size pool table
Lower ground floor
- Large TV room with TV (Satellite channels – free to air) and DVD player
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
- Complimentary wifi
- All bedrooms sea facing
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Maid service 4 days/week
- Boules court
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 15m x 6m (depth 0.70m – 2m)
- Outside marble bar with shade and entertaining area
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
Nationa tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000506701
- Beach taverna 2min drive
- Bakery/shops/tavernas 5min drive
- Agni Beach/tavernas 5min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a lovely time in Corfu. The north east of the island has a gentle feel to it with beautiful beaches and tavernas that cater well for little children. The team at Simpson Travel are great. The office in London was able to accommodate the details we wanted including a cook to make life as relaxing as possible for us. This level of service continued on the island where nothing was too much trouble for Bev and Julie. Bev was happy to help with any detail – from making sure we had a nice table for dinner to buying balloons for a birthday party. Villa Oliveto is a very fine villa and is completely as described in the brochure and on the website. In particular the air conditioning really works well and the pool is amazing. What is maybe not so clear on the website is that Villa Oliveto is ideal for a family with little children. The pool is to the side of the house and Simpson Travel arranged for a gate to be fitted so that the pool cannot be accessed from the house unless it is particularly opened up. With a young family we thought this was perfect and it gave us great confidence to let the children play on the main balcony in the mornings without being worried about the pool. It is also something which seems quite unusual for villas in Corfu. The cook service Simpson Travel arranged was also great. Lynn and Zoe made lovely food for us as a couple after bedtime. They were also happy to come early for barbecues for the whole family and at lunchtime for a little girl's birthday party. The chocolate birthday cake Lynn and Zoe made was the best ever (according to our son). The team in Corfu somehow made it feel like we were staying with family. We enjoyed our holiday so much we will be coming back next year!
Mr Marks – July 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays. We're also launching the brand-new Simpson Watersports, with equipment hire and lessons with expert instructors.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions