In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Grand hillside property
- Elegant and spacious
- Ideal for families
- Simpson family extras available
- Stunning sea views
Surrounded by stately cypresses and swaying Italian palms, this grand hillside property combines sweeping views, spacious, elegant interiors and an exhilarating sense of open space. From the double-height beamed ceilings of the main living area to the generous pool and terraces, Villa Oliveto is a wonderful place to relax and entertain family or friends. The outdoor bar has everything you need for a memorable gathering: wine fridge, bar seating and wired for sound; not forgetting the spectacular backdrop of the Ionian Sea sparkling below. Inside there are further distractions, including table football, a large TV room and a full-sized pool table.
The villa is located on the sought-after north east coast of Corfu, enviably private yet close to beaches, boat hire and the coastal path. There are tavernas within a couple of minutes’ drive, though with everything to hand at the villa, there is no great incentive to go anywhere.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 4 bedroom villa and mezzanine bedroom (sleeps 2-8 maximum)
- Large living/dining room
- Satellite TV (limited channels), works with Apple TV and linked to kitchen TV
- Fully-fitted kitchen includes gas range cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, fresh water tap, TV
- Large dining terrace
- Open double bedroom (150cm x 200cm bed)
- Shower room
- Full-size pool table
Lower ground floor
- Large TV room with TV (Satellite channels – free to air) and DVD player
- 2 double bedrooms (150cm x 200cm beds) both with en-suite shower room
- 2 double bedrooms (150cm x 200cm beds)
- Large bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
- Complimentary WiFi
- All bedrooms sea facing
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Maid service 4 days/week
- Boules court
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 15m x 6m (depth 0.70m – 2m)
- Outside marble bar with shade and entertaining area
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
Nationa tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000506701
- Beach taverna 2min drive
- Bakery/shops/tavernas 5min drive
- Agni Beach/tavernas 5min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group D, Peugeot 301, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group G1 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G2 – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – VW Caddy 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Wonderful week. Oliveto amazing, thank you!
McStravicks, July 2022
We are so pleased we booked this as a last-minute holiday – what a perfect place. The house is beautiful and very well-equipped. Jackie and Julie and the rest of the Simpson team have been so lovely sorting out the little glitches very promptly. As Simpson’s loyalty bonus, we ordered the shopping list for our arrival which Jackie chose and the products were very good – we were very grateful not to have to shop for a couple of days. When we did we found the staff at Aphrodite and the bakery next to it so lovely (look out for the giant croissants) and they also take Apple Pay. The Nikolas taverna in Agni is a beautiful setting and the staff are very friendly. We managed to get a water taxi from Kaminaki, which was quite expensive, but for a one-off was totally fabulous. My husband rented a road bike and e-bikes, which come highly recommended.
The Germon family – September 2021
Lovely, relaxing week – much needed by all of us! House is fabulous with best equipped kitchen we’ve ever had in a holiday house. Clean, comfy, quiet and lots to keep everyone happy – two types of pool, table football, table tennis all appreciated, plus lots of places with shade to sit and read. We definitely enjoyed hiring boats and paddleboards from Dimitris by the beach and actually felt little need to explore further. Hiring a boat enabled us to see the coast and visit different places faster and with greater ease than driving. We did venture to Old Perithia, which was worth it – had an early lunch there and a pleasant wander through the ruined village. Everywhere we went we ate well. Julie looked after the house and was lovely – very helpful and not at all intrusive – also very attentive and noticed every detail, so thank you! Also, big thanks to Jackie for organising food on arrival.
The Smith family – September 2021
Lovely villa with a great view. Thanks to Jackie, Julie and John for excellent service. We would highly recommend Gabby, the in-villa chef. The food was amazing. In fact we wanted to kidnap her and take her home! We had a fab time. Thanks again to everyone.
The ‘Essex mob’ – July 2021
We have travelled with Simpson Travel several times in the last few years and have always found the service to be excellent. Not having to pay our final balance until two weeks prior to departure and their current Covid pledge gave us the confidence to continue with our booking even though Corfu remained on the amber list. This year we stayed in Villa Oliveto in Corfu. As with all the villas we have stayed in previously, our villa was beautiful with wonderful sea views. Booking with Simpson Travel means you get what you pay for, with no nasty surprises when you arrive. Jackie, our villa concierge, was super helpful booking restaurants, boats, a fantastic chef and even going the extra mile to pick us up some nice local wine. Nothing was too much trouble and she was always there at the end of the phone if we needed her. This level of service meant we could truly relax and forget about the stresses of the last year. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a stress-free holiday with fantastic service from start to finish.
L Waller – via TrustPilot – July 2021
An unforgettable holiday for all the right reasons. Outstanding from start to finish. Amazing villa. We will definitely book again.
The Scragg family – July 2019
We had a lovely time in Corfu. The north east of the island has a gentle feel to it with beautiful beaches and tavernas that cater well for little children. The team at Simpson Travel are great. The office in London was able to accommodate the details we wanted including a cook to make life as relaxing as possible for us. This level of service continued on the island where nothing was too much trouble for Bev and Julie. Bev was happy to help with any detail – from making sure we had a nice table for dinner to buying balloons for a birthday party. Villa Oliveto is a very fine villa and is completely as described in the brochure and on the website. In particular the air conditioning really works well and the pool is amazing. What is maybe not so clear on the website is that Villa Oliveto is ideal for a family with little children. The pool is to the side of the house and Simpson Travel arranged for a gate to be fitted so that the pool cannot be accessed from the house unless it is particularly opened up. With a young family we thought this was perfect and it gave us great confidence to let the children play on the main balcony in the mornings without being worried about the pool. It is also something which seems quite unusual for villas in Corfu. The cook service Simpson Travel arranged was also great. Lynn and Zoe made lovely food for us as a couple after bedtime. They were also happy to come early for barbecues for the whole family and at lunchtime for a little girl's birthday party. The chocolate birthday cake Lynn and Zoe made was the best ever (according to our son). The team in Corfu somehow made it feel like we were staying with family. We enjoyed our holiday so much we will be coming back next year!
Mr Marks – July 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions